[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hello guys, Its my first time playing a CoC build after swapping from standard
Ice nova/Frostbolt self cast and I am not very familiar with it. This is the current state of my build https://pastebin.com/2q9ncr4S

I have close to 6ex to spend but I am not sure what should I focus on, buying a Pandemonius/Circle of fear, trying to craft CDR in boots and belt... If anyone was kind enough to give it a look I will apreciate it.

Thank you!
Last edited by sejas on Mar 23, 2020, 5:05:54 PM
"
Aeyrith wrote:
I'm just setting up this build and I'm seeing that my APS is way too high (9,49), even without Tailwind or Onslaught. Can someone please take a look a my PoB and tell me what is wrong or how I can lower my APS?

https://pastebin.com/uthKb1Jv

Thanks!

Ok, just saw that I had Tailwind and Onslaught enabled in PoB :D Everything fine now.
Kosis lvl 20 done !

(about 4 death)...
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
Kosis lvl 20 done !

(about 4 death)...

Big one!

I managed to kill kosis in t16 vaal temple with 100% delirium, 3 deaths also. The fight took me arount 15 minutes or more btw.
Haven't tried 20 kosis yet since i upgraded my gear and got some cool cluster nodes
Last edited by HardKatZe on Mar 23, 2020, 6:01:39 PM
"
HardKatZe wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
Kosis lvl 20 done !

(about 4 death)...

Big one!

I managed to kill kosis in t16 vaal temple with 100% delirium, 3 deaths also. The fight took me arount 15 minutes or more btw.
Haven't tried 20 kosis yet since i upgraded my gear and got some cool cluster nodes

Gz !

The fight took me arround 15-20 min also :p

I need some improvments ... like the helmet enchant !

I tried a lot of cluster, but nothing is better than the current guide.

"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
"
HardKatZe wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
Kosis lvl 20 done !

(about 4 death)...

Big one!

Gz !

Well, considering this build lack dps on delirium encounters, i made a desicion to lose 1k ES (which left me with 8.7k es) and get around 60-80k dps per ice nova.

Still have a room for investiment around 100ex probably, need to grind :D

You can look at clusers in my profile, don't know how to link them from skill tree
Last edited by HardKatZe on Mar 23, 2020, 6:19:24 PM
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
"
HardKatZe wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
Kosis lvl 20 done !

(about 4 death)...

Big one!

Gz !

FWIW you need to try and make sure the jewels have the lowest # of passives (2 for small, 4 for med, 8 for large) you can do 3 for smalls because the extra one just adds 6% ES anyway.

Crusader slammed my chest and got lucky, hit T1 recover ES on kill

Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 23, 2020, 6:23:09 PM
SAdist + cold conduction on clusters !
Last edited by Aerus_Morgal on Mar 23, 2020, 7:03:28 PM
Hey guys,

So i was playing CoC ice nova life setup but wanted to try out low life variant.
For some (probably multiple) reason my damage is very low on the low life variant.

I made a PoB with current setup, if anyone could help me out with what i'm doing wrong that would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/bADZMDJk
Just found a Badge of the Brotherhood - any sense in using this over pandemonius?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info