[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
pandadarren wrote:
Hi all, i'm somewhat done with the basics of the build. but i'm only at 660k in POB compared to the 1.6m ice nova on Kami's. Any suggestions on what to change next? (i understand the helmet enchant/amulet -pen still needs time..but what else am i doing wrong?)

my POB : https://pastebin.com/nrJjt5Qh

Hes got arcane surge and vaal rf. Also he added the 24% more dmg from militant faith. Since you have awakened coc you can drop ur %cdr belt for a more offensive one. No point going over 14% if you cant reach the 3rd aps breakpoint.
Also hes's got quite a bit more %increased from his gears. Tranquility gives a whopping 89% increased dmg.
@OhFuckIt
Hi guys,can you help me with my start life build?Need some tips for my dps and
survival,dying a lot on only t13 maps.Have realy low budget now,only 1 ex left

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/HM4WifVh

(Vaal RF enable in this PoB)
What's the best way to craft the chest? Should I bother pre-rolling influence mods or just combine right away and then add phys & attack through seedcraft after doing defence ES mods?

E; Noticed Elder adds new phys mods, so it's better to pre-roll using triple harvest phys slam to get guaranteed Explosion mod and hope to god the awakener orb doesn't roll mana or another aids prefix.
Last edited by X3n_ on Jul 21, 2020, 4:49:12 PM
"
X3n_ wrote:
What's the best way to craft the chest? Should I bother pre-rolling influence mods or just combine right away and then add phys & attack through seedcraft after doing defence ES mods?

Just asking this myself, I got this now:

But there are actually 5 physical mods we can hit with explosion having a weight of 25 (lol).
Any tips? Just aug phys x2 then spam add/remove?

Managed to make this with less than 100 alts into regals, lucky I guess!

Where do I go from here? to give it the +1 and the other mods?
"
frasdockan wrote:

Managed to make this with less than 100 alts into regals, lucky I guess!

Where do I go from here? to give it the +1 and the other mods?

Block suffix, aug cold mod. Remove/add till +1. After that block a prefix and aug defence for recover mod.

Additional you can then craft suffixes cannot be changed and remove /add till T1 flat or inc. Es
"
If you end up with evasion on the ring are you just removing a defense modifier and praying it doesn’t hit the ES? Also how do you deal with removing strength/intelligence etc?

Yea, remove def if you have suffixes. Or Annul if there are no suffixes. Happened to me three times, ES got removed twice. Last time it didn't. Safest way with the str/int is craft Prefixes Cannot be Changed and scour. You can use the beast craft to 'Add a Prefix, remove a Suffix' also, and hope it adds a prefix that can be removed with Harvest.

I didn't use any dense fossils, was much easier just using Reforge with more Defence Modifiers Seed. Got it after probably 30-40 reforges. Just buy Rhoa seeds and use flowers, you'll get almost 10 reforge with more def rolls per harvest.
Last edited by crux47 on Jul 20, 2020, 6:06:47 PM
"
crux47 wrote:
"
If you end up with evasion on the ring are you just removing a defense modifier and praying it doesn’t hit the ES? Also how do you deal with removing strength/intelligence etc?

Yea, remove def if you have suffixes. Or Annul if there are no suffixes. Happened to me three times, ES got removed twice. Last time it didn't. Safest way with the str/int is craft Prefixes Cannot be Changed and scour. You can use the beast craft to 'Add a Prefix, remove a Suffix' also, and hope it adds a prefix that can be removed with Harvest.

I didn't use any dense fossils, was much easier just using Reforge with more Defence Modifiers Seed. Got it after probably 30-40 reforges. Just buy Rhoa seeds and use flowers, you'll get almost 10 reforge with more def rolls per harvest.

I’ll go this route because dense fossils haven’t worked. At about 400 now and probably should have just purchased the ring at this point lol. I’ve hit T1 ES several times but have removed the ES every time trying to remove evasion.
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wengfrecrixs/characters

I am having hard time to even clear t1 map , feel so clunky . 1 incoming projectile stop my cyclone and keep staggering against attacks .
I know that my equips is still bad but I want to know whether my current setup is still viable ?
I only left like 100 chaos , if there is no way to fix this I am gonna give up and move to other builds .
Can someone help me if there is anything I change for more dmg or defence?

my pob:https://pastebin.com/YBU9eunG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info