Fireball Marauder??

Hey guys!
I want really bad a marauder caster! And I would like most of all a Fireball marauder!

Now is the big question. Is this even remotly possible? I was thinking about using a Searing Touch 4L with this build. Thats why i picked up Bloodmagic node.

So, guys, i could use your expertice with this. If you guys know any other Casting marauder build plz post that :D.

This is the build i had in mind.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEDxgSzBVsGDgn2DjwUTRRxGS4c5yDwJIslrSftKS4yiTpSPQ89_ETnRtdN2FBQVElXDVfiWGNdxl8_YG1j_Woeajt253fleuZ8uHy7fVN99YFvgpuDOIuMjHaMz52AnjyezaIApzCoGLndxBXE9sbY0iHUfNlh3QXd89-_4XPnUudq7SDvDvAf8i_2SPe-_Qs=

First edit changed into this:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEDxgSzBVsGDgn2DjwUTRRxGS4c5yDwJIslrSftKS46Uj0PPfxE50bXTdhQUFRJVw1YY13GXz9gbWP9ah5qO3dieuZ8uHy7fVN99YFvgpuDOIuMjHaMz52AnjyezaIApzCoGLndxBXE9sbY0iHUfNlh3QXd89-_4XPnUudq7SDvDvAf8i_2SPe-_Qs=

Help me :D

* Edit *

I made a build until +/- lv 60
IGN: Pruwyn (SC), AssassinateTheAssassin (BSC)
Last edited by nilso1992 on Mar 19, 2013, 8:52:44 AM
i've noticed you took a lot of "elemental damage with weapons" nodes in the templar area and lava lash, this won't work with spells!
Ha, ok thx, i'll look into it
"Elemental Damage" Like the first 3 on the templar path, will work for spells?
if it is only "fire damage" or "elemental damage" it will work
why did u take mana reg node if u have BM keystone

made quick build for HC

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEBwSzDH0OSBB_EZYSaRRNFm8XHBkuGYUaOBpsHwIkiySqJpUn7SlPLR82xTbYNuk62D0PPfxJUUyzTdhQUFRJVUtVxlhjXfJe-l8_YG1mT20ZcFJw1XF5fLuBSYFvgh6Cm4M4h2WIQow2jHaMz45kj0aP-pBVnC2dY52AnaOdrp48ogCksacIp1ynhLI4tvq4k7ndwFHBxcHzxPbGnsbYz2XQ0NSP2CTjauOE5CLljudS7BjsOOxV7w7vfPAf8WzxdvId8i_z3fPq9kj3pvyr

use BM gem on ur spam skills

Fire Ball + BM + LMP + Chance to Igntie + Ele Profi + Faster Casting / Iron Will / Conc Effect

you can go semi summoner win minion instability

get crit nodes last or skip them if you need more hp/dex/int ect

Last edited by zkeleton on Mar 19, 2013, 11:08:42 AM
Lol, you really did let your self go didn't you? :P.
One of the main reasons of making a Fb Marauder is because of that BM node.
And the easy obtainable Elemental resist nodes are a nice plus aswell.

And yes i saw, i picked up mana regen, where i don't have any good reason for :').
I'll take a look at my skill tree and yours. I might get something nice out of it.

Thanks for your help!!

Oh, and what weapon(s) would you recommend for this kind of build?
Last edited by nilso1992 on Mar 19, 2013, 11:49:11 AM
Maybe add a good 2h physical mace for your second weapon setup? I play as a burn-based Explosive Arrow marauder, and pretty much the only mobs that give me trouble are mobs with really high fire resist (natural fire resist + elemental resist aura usually take longer than act bosses to kill, regardless of how much I spam Flammability curse). Having an alternate setup purely for dealing with these hard-to-kill enemies would probably make things much easier.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
zkeleton wrote:
why did u take mana reg node if u have BM keystone

made quick build for HC

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEBwSzDH0OSBB_EZYSaRRNFm8XHBkuGYUaOBpsHwIkiySqJpUn7SlPLR82xTbYNuk62D0PPfxJUUyzTdhQUFRJVUtVxlhjXfJe-l8_YG1mT20ZcFJw1XF5fLuBSYFvgh6Cm4M4h2WIQow2jHaMz45kj0aP-pBVnC2dY52AnaOdrp48ogCksacIp1ynhLI4tvq4k7ndwFHBxcHzxPbGnsbYz2XQ0NSP2CTjauOE5CLljudS7BjsOOxV7w7vfPAf8WzxdvId8i_z3fPq9kj3pvyr

use BM gem on ur spam skills

Fire Ball + BM + LMP + Chance to Igntie + Ele Profi + Faster Casting / Iron Will / Conc Effect

you can go semi summoner win minion instability

get crit nodes last or skip them if you need more hp/dex/int ect

first of all you waste atleast a node on the trip from marauder to the templar tree.

second of all, i am a HC fire mage marauder currently wrecking merciless. you need gear like this:

and this is my tree. i am a blood shaman.

edit: HUGE note, im not geared towards fireball but im geared towards fire magic, so this could be a bit skewed.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0UIBRNFHEWbxkuGYUaOBpVGmwkqifVJ-0pTzboNuk6UjrYRtdN2FBHUFBUSVXGVw1YY1nzXcZfP2BLYSFko2e9dO1674FvgpuE74x2jM-PRpBVm6Gdrp48ns2iAKcIpzCnhKyqtQS53cAaxFjG2M9l0NDSIdSP2WHfv-Nq5CLnUuw47w7wH_Iv9kg=

also this is my CURRENT tree, not a finished result. this could give you some ideas. obviously it works because im taking a dump all over anything in merciless so far (act 2 currently, no deaths). good luck
Last edited by isunktitanic on Mar 19, 2013, 4:31:37 PM
You could also use incinerate, I am currently working on a marauder with that. It requires, although it doesn't have to be insanely good, very specific gear though. If you are fine with incinerate I can post the build and the basic idea here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info