Advices needed...

Hello;

Currently building a one hand marauder, is the following build viable for the end game difficulty?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7ayqcql82dlhVw2RztIhns1256cwFCBQRxiR977JmIOxAec26Ds7OlLfv_cyNrqBK9-ylIdYPZ7FZKMaVWEhhO907XrvYEsS4aLq704yCQUtxFibg1PfWNuE2WVNR36rxcqQXznd41iveA3QR_PdxPZ3YvKcu-0=
Well, first of all, what skill gems do you have in mind? And are you sure you want to stick to 1h maces? (they are very slow, even with attack speed on them)

Secondly, you need to be very efficient when you make builds. Every point needs to count. With that in mind, you never go for lesser nodes like 6% to all resists, especially not if you are going for them alone, they're just too weak.

Aim for the big nodes, with big numbers, and if the adjacent or really close by nodes are beneficial for your build then you grab those as well.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
Thanks for the reply!

I want want to use Ground slam as my primary AOE attack, heavy strike as my boss killer, apart from that, I'll use endurance charge to boost my survival rate, and frenzy to further boost my attk speed, along with few supports gems like added fire dmg, life leech, added physical attack...

When you talk about endgame, you choose a bit more than 73 points.

I agree with Redalik. Why don't you just go for Iron Reflexes and take Diamond Skin on the way. Thats way better payoff for allresits.

You could also go into the Templar tree where there are many valuable nodes. (many builds of all different classes go there)

In the Templar tree is also another endurance charge, which you should take if you take the other passives (duration, liferegen).

And alternative suggestion (without the nodes up to Bone Smasher and other small changes):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7ayqcql82dlhVw2RztIhns1256cwFCBQRxiR977JmAHnNug6Ut-_ZKMaVWEhhO907XrvYEsS4aLq704yCQUtm4NT31jbhNllTUd-q8XKkF853ePz3bvtKLVgiGFSn8tAoCFgdPEY20OcDq0ppW5pvqcl3xv6pBlZ88AakFWnhBo47Dg62E3YjHYt0lfiMol35QSzFE0CcfAfogC0-Z65
Last edited by VisorX on Mar 20, 2013, 11:03:22 AM
Thank you!

I haven't play this game for long enough to know how IR works, would the covertion from evation rating to armour worth while for the skill points?
"
Kyoclone02 wrote:
Thank you!

I haven't play this game for long enough to know how IR works, would the covertion from evation rating to armour worth while for the skill points?

IR definitely is worth it, but only if you are running at least Grace. Otherwise, it won't be worth it until later on when you have some gear with evasion on.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
Thank you both for your help :)
Just to point you at a really good explanation of Iron Reflexes.

CLICK!
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
another option to marauder is to go ethereal knife so u don't worry anymore about missing attack and you still get the benefit of oak's cruel reward.

then u can use + block nods, tempest shield supported by iron will with inner force and static blow so your effective HP will be multiplied by 3 as u will block 67%/71% of the attack.
(switching between the 50% of block chance applied to spell pure es and the hybrid armour/ES which gives u 400+ more ES each time, u block , assuming a 10k armor).

final build looks like this , only 203% more hp with nods but remember that u block 67-71% of the attackk and 75%-44% of the spell (with the cast speed legendary amulet applying 50% of block chance to spell).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info