Items I left in old crafting benches still haunt me

Hello,

I searched for an answer in the forum and google, but the things I found didn't help me, so here I am.

So, I had a few valuable stuff in my crafting benches back when they existed (namely a cospri's malice and Soul Taker), but the benches then disappeared and I couldn't find a way to reclaim them at the time.

I'd think they just disappeared from the game (which wouldn't be very nice of GGG to do) but they still seem to be verified in the shop post I had at the time. I tried looking at their location used in the link, but they are in a weird format that I've never seen before.

Normally the link is something like [linkitem*** location*** x*** y***], but these are like this: item post="22702697" index="389"
When I write this properly:

Here it is.

The 'post' number is not a forum post number, I checked.

Is there actually a way to get them back?

I discovered the command /recoveroldcraftingbenchitem just a minute ago, but it returns 'No items left to recover' even though I haven't recovered a single item. Was I too late and they just disappeared? If so, why are they still verified in shop tab?
Last edited by sdfesdfe on Dec 30, 2019, 11:15:08 AM
Last bumped on Jan 7, 2020, 7:14:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
crafting bench slots were ever part of your characters' inventory, not your accounts.

they still are, thats why you are able to stash away quest items there.

if you want to recover them, maybe it helps if you login with the account you used to stash them away and look in your crafting bench?

or try the command you mentioned when you're logged in with that account?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 30, 2019, 11:48:13 AM
doing it with the character i stashed them with is a GREAT idea. I'll have to cycle 24 characters, but I'll try. Thanks!
IT WORKED!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info