A dedicated PoE no-lifer is looking for a guild that focuses on mass-farming and printing currency

Hey guys, I'm looking for a hardcore guild (not hardcore as in playing Metamorph Hardcore, but hardcore as in having a lot of active members who are tryhards and no-lifers, playing 12 hrs a day on average) that does group farming to print currency, abuses newest market exploits to print exalts and mirrors and in general has the mindset of wanting to be the best and the richest guild in the game.

I'm someone with a very wide gaming background, ranging from being a raider in WoW for a long time (mythic raider), being Challenger for three consecutive years in League of Legends, Global Elite in CSGO, one of the top players in Fortnite, to now wanting to be an absolute god at PoE with having basically unlimited currency at my disposal just like EmpyrianGaming. For that, I need a guild of like-minded players who also strive to do this, as this cannot be done on my own.

I'm a university student, so most of the time I am able to play up to 16 hours a day. I'm a fast learner, I watch guides and streams and I always strive to improve myself and be the best at whatever game I'm playing. If you'd love to have me in your guild, hit me up here and we can get in touch. I can use Discord no problem, if that's one of your requirements. I'm from EU and my timezone is UTC+1, so prefer EU guilds. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm playing in MSC.
Last edited by Sabermaru on Dec 30, 2019, 5:56:20 AM
Last bumped on Dec 30, 2019, 7:51:22 AM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info