><(((('> Fishin' Buddies ><(((('> | League | Discord | Starter | Active

><(((('>><(((('>><(((('>| Welcome to FISHIN' BUDDIES! |><(((('>><(((('>><(((('>

Wait, who the f#%K is Fishin' Buddies?

FISHIN' BUDDIES! is a newly started guild based out of North America with a focus in League Play. We're a small, tight-knit group of Active Players dedicated to Helpin' Each Other Out, Completing Challenges, Mapping and above all else, Having Fun.

We currently have [8] Members and [6] Guild Stash Tabs but we're committed to the continuous growth and expansion of our guild and inventory.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, Guild Stash you say?

Yes. Here at FISHIN' BUDDIES! we offer several stocked stash tabs with useful gear, items, and currency to assist new or leveling players with every step of the journey. We understand for our guild to be successful we need to lift as we rise, we are only as pro as our noobiest member.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who are ya'll lookin' for?

Active players of all experience levels but we request that our newer players show interest and progression in becoming a master fisherman.

Laid back players. We may be salty-dogs but we don't want our dogs gettin' salty, ya dig?

Old enough to bait your own hook and crush some brews.

Use or be willing to use Discord.

Sounds pretty gay, How do I Join?

To become a member you can do any of the following:

1. Post a reply in this tread.

2. Message me on here.

3. Message me in game at Iran_Iraqnids

4. Join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/eaxCjFv
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2019, 3:00:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info