Perhaps a stupid newbie question....

Why is it that almost all Marauder builds I see hardly ever use the specified nodes?:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAIQIhVSr2MBk08jkOe4yQdKlz3D3kUeeu9ys=

Or maybe they do and I'm just not seeing a lot of them? It seems like a lot of builds totally skip these whether they be one handed or two handed builds.

Just curious.

When you begin a new character, you already have a plan on which kind of weapon you want to use, then you take either the 1H or 2H nodes but never both. Being economic with your passive points is key to success in later levels and keeps you away from headace and using currency on resetting your build later on.
Ign: Khalari
It is not a stupid newbie question - it is just a newbie question.

You do not want to take those nodes because they are not efficient. That's all. There are much better nodes around the tree to pick up; and that's what most builds strive to do.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
falis4 wrote:
When you begin a new character, you already have a plan on which kind of weapon you want to use, then you take either the 1H or 2H nodes but never both. Being economic with your passive points is key to success in later levels and keeps you away from headace and using currency on resetting your build later on.

I should have been more clear. I know you don't take both two-hand and one-hand nodes and that you have to have a plan, I just selected them all to highlight them since I hardly see them selected for ANY major build, whether it be one-hand or two-hand orientated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info