Client crashed and had to restart PC - Lost my character on Hardcore

So hey guys... first post on the forums, just wanted to report that the game occasionally lags a lot when summoning skeletons (like frame skips) and today it crashed and brought down my whole OS. I had to restart windows.

I don't know if it's a problem on my machine (I suspect it might be faulty RAM giving me problems) anyhow here are the specs:

GTX570
8GB RAM
i5-2500 (not 2500k, if that matters)
Windows 7 64-bit

On a related note, I was in hardcore and lost my character (due to this crap.. sigh...), is there a chance for a developer to bring my character back to the hardcore league?

I know I don't have much hope for this, but I've lost other characters already in HC (it was my fault the other times though) but this time it was just a problem in the game. I know it's still a beta so I'm not complaining, I'll just hope I guess :)

If you're merciful enough, hit me up (maybe via PM) so we can see if something can be done or not. Thank you!
Sorry, we've decided not to restore hardcore characters (Because the requests would never end!) so we can't help you out, sorry!

The crash report will have been sent to us automatically, so we'll be able to have a look at what happened, and see if we can prevent it occurring in future.

Sorry for the loss of your character!
Balance & Design
Heh, it's okay. It was worth a try I guess.

Thanks for taking your time and replying to this anyway!
Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info