EA Templar, or how to deal up to 350k dps.

Dual cursing, stacking 5 fuses, split arrow and waiting for burn does not = dps.
dps= damage per second, not damage per fuck around all day.

Build is cool (and old/well known).
Last edited by rsjac on Jul 5, 2013, 11:19:24 PM
i prefer the tanky marauder version. this here is more dmg.. but soo dangerous. dont wanna lose xp.
Bayern des samma mia
"
Dual cursing, stacking 5 fuses, split arrow and waiting for burn does not = dps.
dps= damage per second, not damage per fuck around all day.

Build is cool (and old/well known).

Dude, can you read?
I know what dps means i written, what overall, and what dps the burn part deals. And it deals (in best case) up to 350k damage per second. The impact/splitshootdmg/whatever dmg isnt even in this calculation. Its the raw burning damage per second, nothing else.

Even if you throw in the around 2 seconds casting/shooting/whatever in my build, it still goes up to the 350000 dmg/sec because of the impact damage i didnt throw in in this number yet.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on Jul 8, 2013, 1:47:29 AM
I believe that you're actually doing 350k damage per cycle (that is, 5 stacking a mob and fully debuffing it).
For the debuff effect of EE, would it still work if...lets say u added an elemental dmg gem in ur 6 Link EA?

For example, I add a 'added cold or lightning dmg' gem to the 6L EA, the initial arrow hitting it will contain that elemental dmg, debuffing it. Then when the arrow explodes with fire dmg, it benefits from the -50% fire resistance?

Do you think that is possible? or is it REQUIRED that you use ur split arrow to debuff it? Cause I assume that the normal attack from the explosive arrow will contain that elemental dmg added from the cold/lightning dmg, then the fire explodes soon follows.
"
ChocolateDrop wrote:
For the debuff effect of EE, would it still work if...lets say u added an elemental dmg gem in ur 6 Link EA?

For example, I add a 'added cold or lightning dmg' gem to the 6L EA, the initial arrow hitting it will contain that elemental dmg, debuffing it. Then when the arrow explodes with fire dmg, it benefits from the -50% fire resistance?

Do you think that is possible? or is it REQUIRED that you use ur split arrow to debuff it? Cause I assume that the normal attack from the explosive arrow will contain that elemental dmg added from the cold/lightning dmg, then the fire explodes soon follows.

If you take a closer look, youll see, that i have linked added ligningdmg in my 6L ea.But this is for shocking, not for EE.

Yes, the dmg will be on the inital hit, and on the explosion, BUT:

You only shot five arrows in one target, it hits the target, debuff it with EE so it gets -50% fr... what happens to the targets around? You see right, they DONT get magicaly the -50% fr from EE. Thats what splitshoot is for.

The other thing is, after the arrow explodes, every target effected by the explosion gets +50% fr. How to remove them? Yes you see again, Splitshoot with no fire dmg on it is required!

So if you not use Splitshoot (or any other elementel but not fire dmg dealing thing what hits multible targets(an arrow is the best choice because you have rediculios attackspeed, but no casspeed)), you loose.... i dont whant to calculate all this, but i bet around 100-150k dps of the burn.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on Jul 18, 2013, 10:57:23 AM
I just fire some massEA (the 6 linked in the armor) at one of them (stick them into same target if possible), than i use the splitshoot(to trigger Elemetal Equilibrium) until they are death. 90% of the monsters die insant out of one arrow(yes, one, not a 5 stack) on the explosion, the rest of them die in the next second. So at most time, fire an arrow, use split shoot, screen death, repeat.

How do you trigger EE with split arrow? dont u have to deal elemental dmg? and how does the explosion on EA work if ur only stacking it on one monsteR? i cant seem to do dmg right :( on a lv 60 burning discharge build (which baiscally has the same passiveS)
I am super confused by your skilltree. Can you kindly re-post it?
Preferably in 3 different sections to show leveling progression.

according to your first post, this is your skill tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgQHBLMFLQVbBg4J9g48EmkUTRRxFxwaOB0UHwIlrSftKLUpTy0fMgk2xTbYNuk6UjwFPV9AoEGqRtdMs1JTVcZWBFnzYEtgiGFSY_1mnme9cXlyqXTtdhF65nrvfNl9U36vgpuDOIZgh2WIG4uMjRmPRpBVl5WYrZuhnC2dgJ2un8uf36IApwinhKyqtYXAGs9l0NDUfNgk2t3dBd2M37_gEuFz42rnauw47FXtIO5v707vfO-F8Wzz3fTp9zL46_rS_Qs=

I can't see what path you picked to get EE and other keystones.

Also, how quickly should I try to get Blood Magic?
I am super confused by your skilltree. Can you kindly re-post it?
Preferably in 3 different sections to show leveling progression.

according to your first post, this is your skill tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgQHBLMFLQVbBg4J9g48EmkUTRRxFxwaOB0UHwIlrSftKLUpTy0fMgk2xTbYNuk6UjwFPV9AoEGqRtdMs1JTVcZWBFnzYEtgiGFSY_1mnme9cXlyqXTtdhF65nrvfNl9U36vgpuDOIZgh2WIG4uMjRmPRpBVl5WYrZuhnC2dgJ2un8uf36IApwinhKyqtYXAGs9l0NDUfNgk2t3dBd2M37_gEuFz42rnauw47FXtIO5v707vfO-F8Wzz3fTp9zL46_rS_Qs=

I can't see what path you picked to get EE and other keystones.

Also, how quickly should I try to get Blood Magic?
Disappointed. Just a regular EA cheese, so common!
Move on.
Last edited by Woodfist on Jan 6, 2014, 8:53:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info