need help with cyclone

could some 1 post a build with gear buffs and gems

ty
"
Kingxxx wrote:
could some 1 post a build with gear buffs and gems

ty

take a 6L chest, and put 6 times the same gem in: "Buff Cyclone"

..i really dont get it why ggg released cyclone so bad. they dont have testers or something like that..?
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
am sry but i dont get it, how would 6 cyclone gems work?
"
Kingxxx wrote:
am sry but i dont get it, how would 6 cyclone gems work?

They wouldn't. He is trying to make a point that "Cyclone SUCKS!".

Cyclone is a very specific skill and you need to use it in a very specific way to be successful with it. It does not "SUCK!", but it is not the best AoE skill, definitely.

Anyway I won't really go indepth on Cyclone usage because I haven't yet theorycrafted around it, so I don't want to lead you in the wrong way.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Check my post "2H Double Quicksilver Cyclone Marauder"
cyclone sux, i only use it now to get my hp up to full if it starts to drop with life gain on hit gem... 35% weapon effectiveness really needs to be boosted to at least 50% if not higher, this ability really sux.
Moar tr0ll pozt pl0x

If you didn't test Cyclone extensively, please refrain from dealing shitty advice to people who want to actually expand their vision, and not hear something somewhere and consider it absolute truth.

If Cyclone got a buff to 50% damage effectiveness, it would be OP as hell. I don't see that happening.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Moar tr0ll pozt pl0x

If you didn't test Cyclone extensively, please refrain from dealing shitty advice to people who want to actually expand their vision, and not hear something somewhere and consider it absolute truth.

If Cyclone got a buff to 50% damage effectiveness, it would be OP as hell. I don't see that happening.

Pretty sure no matter how you build for it it is sub par, even with a creative spec and top notch 50 exalted worth of gear it will barely work.
"
SEOINAGE wrote:
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Moar tr0ll pozt pl0x

Pretty sure no matter how you build for it it is sub par, even with a creative spec and top notch 50 exalted worth of gear it will barely work.

well, why should it

ek, fp, la > ground slam, leap slam, corpse explode > cleave > rest > cyclone
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
well this is not helping me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info