Map Upgrade Button

Am I missing something? What happened to the map upgrade button that would change all your maps to the latest league in standard mode when the league closed?

Thanks
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2019, 1:42:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same problem here, between the 2 leagues I put all maps together (Blight Maps to other Standard Maps) and now i can´t upgrade them to Metamorph series...
the map stash tab convert option had to be disabled by GGG because it was delting people maps and not converting them - they are working on a fix for this.

So if you have room, just empty your stash tab completly - change map series to metamorph and then convert the map by "selling" them to the vendor. Then you can put them back in the map stash tab.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Dec 15, 2019, 7:07:11 PM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
the map stash tab convert option had to be disabled by GGG because it was delting people maps and not converting them - they are working on a fix for this.

So if you have room, just empty your stash tab completly - change map series to metamorph and then convert the map by "selling" them to the vendor. Then you can put them back in the map stash tab.

Thank you!
"
Raxsyn wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Thank you!

your welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info