[3.10] League Start! Purifying Flame Miner! Nuke EVERYTHING, 7k HP and 8Mill DPS!

Current PoB for Delirium League Start: https://pastebin.com/ti7RKKAY
We swapped Belly of the Beast for Kaom's and slotted a 4 link in the helm with elder/shaper base for more damage. Ideal is shaper base with hypo (hypo activates on boss bc of skitterbots) + T&M damage, but conc effect elder base will do just fine too.
currently sitting 7k life @ lvl 89 with 10.6 mill dps

This is Bob. Bob plays SSF Purifying Flame mines with a crappy 5 Link hammer because life hates Bob. Bob still murders everything while regenerating a katrillion health.

Wanna be like Bob?

Check it out! It's this easy!

Step 1: Make a Shadow
Step 2: Kill Hillock
Step 3: Grab Purifying Flames from the Vendor
Step 4: Link it to a Mine
Step 5: Murder everything forever

This was my SSF Test run today.

It was a very good run considering I had no spell damage wep, forced 5 Link with the wrong colors, and nothing went according to plan. The build was clearing 8 mod tier 3-4 maps with ease. Regenerating TONS of life bc of Demolitions expert and Consecrated ground, and the mines are just... amazing.

Heres the PB for my SSF adventure today: https://pastebin.com/nxembyj5
This is a life based setup. Eventually I will transition to Low-Life, once I farm a Shavs (in SSF this can be done in act 9) off Shavronne (Div Cards)

If you want video footage, Check out my most recent steam, it has footage. I will be streaming all of 3.9 and uploading guides and videos to youtube! You can find me on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/BeardBroTTV

Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Jun 12, 2020, 4:54:27 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2020, 9:55:09 PM
What about activate "Avatar of fire", in the POB shows like 100k more in the inicial hit and another 100k in the shockwave.
"
Darmonis wrote:
What about activate "Avatar of fire", in the POB shows like 100k more in the inicial hit and another 100k in the shockwave.

I totally meant to do that! haha thank you for pointing that out. Me and the viewers plugged this all together at the end of a long stream session at 5am, and totally forgot to check that in. <3
I tried PF mines in blight before switching back to Trickster Storm Burst.. It did slightly more insane damage than my SB build, but it is slower to react to deep delve mobs moving 1000 mph, which resulted in me dying far more. The ES leech I got from SB was better than the regen from PF.

NEVERTHELESS, my SB build is crazy expensive and is no means a league starter; whereas, I am 100% confident that anyone who league starts with PF mines will comfortably clear all of the new content before the majority of other plays do.

Good luck!

P.S. I'll probably league start with PF mines :P
Last edited by HwtChirino on Dec 13, 2019, 11:29:20 AM
What are the Pro's and Con's of going with the Marauder set up?
"
jim_Bonks wrote:

Pros
- Life based, easier for league start
- More life regen, perma endurance charges
- Lots of options to drop DPS for more life if needed
- Less Physical damage taken bc of Tasalio, Cleansing Water

Cons
- Less damage
- Way less AOE (Not a huge deal)
- Less mine throwing speed
- No option for low-life
- No Shock/Ignite Immunity

the builds each have their own perks, it depends on the style of play you prefer. for SSF It might be easier to go chieftain bc life based is easier to gear and less reliant on uniques.
"
HwtChirino wrote:
I tried PF mines in blight before switching back to Trickster Storm Burst.. It did slightly more insane damage than my SB build, but it is slower to react to deep delve mobs moving 1000 mph, which resulted in me dying far more. The ES leech I got from SB was better than the regen from PF.

NEVERTHELESS, my SB build is crazy expensive and is no means a league starter; whereas, I am 100% confident that anyone who league starts with PF mines will comfortably clear all of the new content before the majority of other plays do.

Good luck!

P.S. I'll probably league start with PF mines :P

Im league starting as PF Miner Sabo, :) I loved my SSF Playthrough even with shit gear, so with me being in trade league, i will enjoy it alot more probably
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
jim_Bonks wrote:

Pros

Cons
- Less damage
- No option for low-life

the builds each have their own perks, it depends on the style of play you prefer. for SSF It might be easier to go chieftain bc life based is easier to gear and less reliant on uniques.

Thanks for the breakdown. I know in the past sometimes mines were not the best for single target boss killing.. How does that look this time around?

"
SC Trade Metamorph player here.

Still can't decide what skill to pick up for league. ARC Mine? Pyroblast Mine? Glacial Cascade Mine? Icicle Mine? Ball Lightning Mine?

HELP

C
A
N
T
D
E
C
I
D
E

My dude, you can decide as you play. All spell damage based mines revolve around similar trees, so you can play and trial and error them <3 Don't stress!!!!!
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
jim_Bonks wrote:

Pros

Cons
- Less damage
- No option for low-life

Thanks for the breakdown. I know in the past sometimes mines were not the best for single target boss killing.. How does that look this time around?

I tested on Standard with moderate gear Purifying Flame Mines, and i destroyed shaper with a lvl17 PF, and 2 breaches with a level 3 PF. Uber Elder wasnt too bad either, and I was NOT min-maxed. I dont know how it will be with 3.9, but I dont foresee any problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info