Master's favours lost while trying to import hide out?

I imported a hide out to check what materials I was missing, then all of my master's favor were lost and each of them only has 1686 favors now. Is this a known bug?
Last edited by PudgyPug on Dec 10, 2019, 12:43:55 AM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2019, 11:43:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
PudgyPug wrote:
I imported a hide out to check what materials I was missing, then all of my master's favor were lost and each of them only has 1686 favors now. Is this a known bug?

No bug, if you don't play standard your masters in standard don't have any favor.
Your master favor from Blight is not moved to standard yet and that will first happend on friday.
Also remember that all master now share favor.
Master favour is now completely account and all-league wide, so something else happened there (I farmed favour parallel with dailies in standard and blight softcore and hardcore and we have one big common same pool now).

Regarding the each of them part, not sure, when You checked them last time, but they are account wide from Betrayal league already, so that is normal nowadays.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Dec 10, 2019, 8:32:27 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
PudgyPug wrote:

No bug, if you don't play standard your masters in standard don't have any favor.
Your master favor from Blight is not moved to standard yet and that will first happend on friday.
Also remember that all master now share favor.

Oh I see, Thanks for the clarification!! :D need lots of master's favor lol
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Master favour is now completely account and all-league wide, so something else happened there (I farmed favour parallel with dailies in standard and blight softcore and hardcore and we have one big common same pool now).

Regarding the each of them part, not sure, when You checked them last time, but they are account wide from Betrayal league already, so that is normal nowadays.

Yea I guess I got confused since I don't play standard as much. Thank you :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info