Desecrate not spawning Shaggy Monstrosity

This is a known bug since january of 2019, originaly posted by Panino, however I can't interact with it and there's no position of the devs on this, so i'm reposting. Please, fix this, lvl. 22 Shaggy Montrosities are useless.
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2019, 7:21:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
As long as you have them before you go into a map or your hideout, they will be added to that maps (your HO) pool of critters that can be raised. I don't see the issue here.

Edit: And forum threads, after a certain time, are soft locked to keep people from necroing old threads among other things.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Dec 6, 2019, 7:34:31 PM
Hey Aragorn, thanks for the reply, but it still don't work for me. Here's how I'm doing: I travel to the Caverns in Act 2, try to Desecrate there, no Shaggy Monstrosities corpses appear. I find one, kill it and Raise its corpse. Immediatly travel to my hideout, Desecrate there, only Skeletons corpses appear. Any other location that I Desecrate, either with my Spectre raised by my side, or right after it has been killed in the map, it never appears. I never Had this issue with any other Spectre before. Do you have any clue what this might be? Thank you.
It seems that the are not added to desecrate's corpse pool, I tested, got some Shaggy Monstrosities and then when to my hideout (when straight to Act 2 from login), I also tried in the templar lab, and they never appeared while desecrating.
This still may not be a bug though.

Best thing to do would be to send support@grindinggear.com an email and ask if they are or aren't supposed to be in the corpse pool. If they are, ask them nicely to add them.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info