More problems

hi...
Why when player use lion`s Roar flask game get a mass lag, char stops doing dmg and stops leech? the monsters stop taking dmg, in many times i almost died. But this is not the main question about that, the main question is: when you going to fix it?.

Soul of Shakari...
it says:``imune to poison``.... is the conception of poison dmg diferent to you? i mean while i fight Chimera for example, that pantheon point do not works vs poison, when u fight the snakes round in Chimera battle. or it is another useless thing in game beside other 10000000000000000000 things???
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2019, 7:57:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hello there.

About lion's roar, i'm not saying it's your case, but there's something evil about knockback when you play melee, which is that when monsters get pushed too far away, they end up becoming out of range, so it's intended that you can't hit them anymore.
That means you're "supposed" to either kill them on time, or chase them.
I believe the only exception is the Sweep skill gem, where monsters never exceed your maximum hit range.

While having the soul of shakari active, do you suffer from all sources of poison damage, or is it occasional?
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info