[The Fishing Guild] Scandinavian guild for Metamorph. zero effort thread, high effort guild

We've now been active every single league since nov 27 2016, today is the 3 year anniversary of the fishing guild!

There isn't anything special about our guild, we exist only to have a friendly community of people whom we can always rely on and expect to be nice people.

I'm not going to do what all the others are doing and pretend we are some super hardcore trading guild or some elite guild for elite people. BUT we do have members with experience from early 2012.

If you need help making a build for metamorph or want to join our guild just PM CruelFish#2106 on discord! And yes, this thread is very low effort but don't let that fool you. Just add me and have a chat, maybe you'll love it! (TBH guild is dead until metamorph hits)

We care more about individuals than we do numbers, we want each and one of you to feel at home.

Yet again, CruelFish#2106 on discord. Feel free to add me for any reason.
Last edited by CruelFish on Dec 3, 2019, 10:57:20 AM
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2019, 9:50:24 AM
[FAQ]

Q1. Are you only accepting scandinavian members?

A1. No. We have members from india, australia and america too!

Q2. Do you push for 100?

A2. Some of us sure do! There aren't any requirements in how or when you play.

Q3. Rules?

A3. Be nice! Thats it.

Q4. Goals?

A4. Have fun I guess? We tend to play together at times and solo at times, the neat thing is that because we have such incredibly knowledgeable players people tend to learn really quickly how to play the game and whats good. We also offer free crafting services and help to all players within the guild.

Any other questions? Just ask here or on my discord listed above. Good luck guild hunting!

Last edited by CruelFish on Dec 1, 2019, 10:32:57 AM
[Reserved]
This is a shameless bump.
And we've got 1 request.
Q1. Are you only accepting scandinavian members?

A1. NO i an not scandanavian

Q2. Do you push for 100?

A2. No , my highest level is 94 i think, i was drunk when i hit that.

Q3. Rules?

A3. Ok

Q4. Goals?

A4. Live long enough to see my dad die

Any other questions? Just ask here or on my discord listed above. Good luck guild hunting!
That's not how a faq works xD
We're running out of member slots! Only few can join, though as it looks right now 1-2 members might get the boot.

No rules, but we're fairly strict about who gets in, it's all about the niceness factor.

That and being able to take some banter, there is a lot of that, sometimes it borders on harrasment but its all for fun.

Or is it. Mohaha.
Shameless bump nr 4. You heard me. 4.
Hey Buddy,

your guild sounds nice. I Would like to join for the start of 3.9 since i am pretty inactive right now.
I tried to send you a friend request on discord, but that didn't work somehow. Thats why i am bumping your thred ;-)
TBH I am solely looking for some people to exchange knowledge/experiences/feedback or have a talk once in a while and exchange Maps for a faster atlas progression would be nice. For now i only ever partied with my brother but he rarely gets online so i am grinding away on my own and that is a little lonely at times.

If you want to know: I don't have a regular playing schedule, and there might be days, where i don't play at all (even at the beginning of a league) but i am fairly active in the middle of the league. I play since breach (start 2017) and usually reach ~lvl93 in a temp league. I tend to only play one char per league and i don't push for ultra min-maxing.

Yeah would like to hear from you. preferably on discord: tymstyle#1350

best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info