Micro Stutter

I'm getting some annoying micro stutters and I'm not too sure what else to try in order to solve the issue. I'm playing on a Windows 10 OS, G-SYNC 160hz monitor, i7 6700K 4.00GHz, EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB, Z170A Gaming MOBO, and use dual monitors.

I have the Global Settings in Nvidia Control Panel set so Monitor Technology has GSYNC on, and VSYNC is on. In game VSYNC is turned off and I'm playing on Predictive.
I've tried every combination of options, turning VSYNC on and off in game, turning GSYNC on and off, etc. No matter what I do, I get these little hiccups while playing. It's frustrating too because it runs butter smooth in between hiccups. It's like riding in a really nice car with a smooth ride, but every few seconds it jerks just a bit. It's just enough to be noticeable and annoying. Is that as good as the game can get? Or is there a way to get this game to run perfectly smooth without hiccups, micro stutters, etc.?

Please ask if you need more info in order to help me. Thanks for your time!
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2019, 5:56:02 AM
Anyone??
stutter can come from two sources.

1. asset loading...a SSD helps to smooth out most of that but some still remains, if you are using a normal hard drive use the command line --noasync which has the game load more assets between each area (tbh you should use it regardless of hard drive type) again this is not a 100% fix

2. latency and/or packet loss anywhere along the connection, you should run WinMTR while you play for 300 seconds minimum to see IF you get any problems anywhere along the connection.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Jesus, that stuttering comes from shit POE servers, nothing else.
Check other threads, it's a daily thing, every day on peak hours it starts, till in the morning someone reboots the servers.
I'm playing on a more then able rig and this is the only game I get this shit.
I play CS, Pubg, BL3 also when you ping their servers multiple times you see that their servers are lagging.
So please, GGG, instead of the time you putting out new freaking MICROTRANSACTIONS, fix the fking servers issues or invest more money in it.
Why would anyone in their right mind buy new skins if the servers are shit?

MUCH LOVE,
Dedicated POE PLAYER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info