Memory Fragment Drop Upon Death

I'm doing Zana's mission and went for the 2nd shaper memory fragment. I died on the map boss at the exact same time I killed him, the memory fragment dropped, then I went back to HQ and realized I had no portals left. I wasn't too concerned except when I went to run another different map that said "contains shaper memory fragment" it did not drop from the boss. Will I get another chance to get the fragment that dropped but was unable to get? Am I screwed and should just play with no real goal (just for fun) since the atlas is being changed next month anyway?
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2019, 4:04:17 PM
Sounds like it could be a bug.

More importantly though, you shouldn't be using all of your portals on a low level map. If you are dying that many times, you should grind outside of maps for more levels and better gear. If you are picking up that many items, you are mismanaging your time and would make more currency by skipping items of little to no possible value and moving onto the next map.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
If you try another time, still can't get a fragment, and have the same tier in the quest active, I would definitely post that in the bug forum.

The league will wrap up something like Monday Dec 9th, so you can always pick something else to mess around with in those 3 weeks.
I did post to tech support and they directed me to the general discussion section of this forum. Thanks for the advice all - I'll just keep plugging along for the next few weeks!
Are you able to get next orb? Maybe Zana already has it?

Anyway, skip it and go next. If it does not block the Zana quest line, you wont miss it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info