When opening a portal 2 decoy totems spams togheter with the portal.

Hi there,

I play a totem freezing pulse build.
Whetever I use a portal( I have a portal gem in my gear), 2 decoy totems are appear as well, cancelling 2 of my freezing pulse totems.( there is no decoy totem in my build)

The portal moves with me until I cast a fresh set of freezing totems, cancelling the decoy totems.

I made a small video to demonstrate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9Qph43rp8
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2019, 10:55:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your portal gem is linked to "Spell Totem Support" gem (there's a 'T' in the portal skill tab icon), so on activating this spell first a totem (or two if you have "summon two totems instead of one") is spawn which opens the portal.
It's not linked to a spell totem.
I have the portal gem in my soul mantle. it's a 5 link, on the six it's the portal gem separate from the other links.
It should in any case to proc a freezing pulse, not a decoy totem for sure.
And why the heck I'm a been followed by the portal.
"
UcigaToaca wrote:
It's not linked to a spell totem.
I have the portal gem in my soul mantle. it's a 5 link, on the six it's the portal gem separate from the other links.
It should in any case to proc a freezing pulse, not a decoy totem for sure.
And why the heck I'm a been followed by the portal.
Soul Mantle has the mod 'Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Spell Totem'. If you have the Portal *Spell* gem socketed in your Soul Mantle it will be supported by Level 20 Spell Totem. The portal follows you because your totems are trying to be helpful and casting Portal at your location as fast as they can.
he he, please make a video of that. Must look "funny". :)
He made a video about that (in his first post) and that's why I know of the 'T'. ;-)
"
Th69 wrote:
He made a video about that (in his first post) and that's why I know of the 'T'. ;-)

LOL, missed that link. Looks funny, but no bug there but error 40. :)
So move it away from the armour and that's it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info