Shaped Blighted Uniques: Can They Be Rolled Or Not?

Title question, just something I've been pondering for a while. Been rolling certain bases within blighted maps and nothing thus far, so I need to know if it's even remotely possible or if I have been wasting my time and currency.
It is a sad day indeed.
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2019, 4:01:21 AM
do they exist on the market?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
The new uniques don't seem to have any drop restrictions, which means they're either generic uniques which can drop anywhere, or (more likely) league-specific uniques. In either case, that makes them valid results for chancing, but note that chancing a unique is very time- and resource-intensive, so it's not very surprising that you haven't gotten one yet. Note that there's no reason to do this on a Blighted map; Blight is the current league, so if chancing them works, it will work anywhere.
"
Ludvator wrote:
do they exist on the market?

Moot question...for all we know someone has rolled something like this and hasn't even put it on the market at all.

"
ekaye wrote:
The new uniques don't seem to have any drop restrictions, which means they're either generic uniques which can drop anywhere, or (more likely) league-specific uniques. In either case, that makes them valid results for chancing, but note that chancing a unique is very time- and resource-intensive, so it's not very surprising that you haven't gotten one yet. Note that there's no reason to do this on a Blighted map; Blight is the current league, so if chancing them works, it will work anywhere.

Well I meant in regards to the uniques one can obtain through completing blighted maps (i.e The Stampede) and not just any of the uniques introduced in 3.8 Blight League itself. I assumed that if it were even remotely possible to roll a blighted unique on a shaped base that it would only be capable on a blighted map, as that is the only area where said blighted uniques can spawn/drop (similar in fashion to rolling a shaped Headhunter in Zana Nemesis maps).
It is a sad day indeed.
The chance that an item that exists is available for sale is somewhere around 99.9% or higher.

While it is not proof, that an item does not exist if it is not available on the market, it is a strong indication of it.
Have done somewhere in the range of 200 - 300 blighted maps this league, and the only place I have seen the uniques drop is specifically around the pump in blighted maps after finishing. This leads me to believe that they are not in the normal drop pool and therefore cannot be chanced. (And by extension used in an eternity shroud build which is, I assume, what you were getting at here.)

Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info