GGG, or someone, explain THIS

Image hidden in the spoiler:

Spoiler

The cpu/gpu/ram consumption slightly increased when in window mode and I did lose ~4 fps avg, but this was just to see what the task mngr would show.

Clearly, I am not bottlenecked.
Most of my computing power isn't even utilized.

Checked if I am thermal-throttling: big negative
CPU temp in-game, in window mode: <50*C
GPU temp in-game, in window mode: <60*C

This entire league has been a poopfest (I wanted to use a different word) in terms of general performance.

Constant drops from 75 FPS to <5, spiking every few seconds as seen on the in-game graph. I can get maybe 5-10 maps done before this starts to happen.

For the love of in-game Gods, GGG - explain what do I need to do (other than getting a military-grade, NASA-certified PC).
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 6:57:51 PM
"
Ydoum wrote:
Image hidden in the spoiler:

Spoiler

The cpu/gpu/ram consumption slightly increased when in window mode and I did lose ~4 fps avg, but this was just to see what the task mngr would show.

Clearly, I am not bottlenecked.
Most of my computing power isn't even utilized.

Checked if I am thermal-throttling: big negative
CPU temp in-game, in window mode: <50*C
GPU temp in-game, in window mode: <60*C

This entire league has been a poopfest (I wanted to use a different word) in terms of general performance.

Constant drops from 75 FPS to <5, spiking every few seconds as seen on the in-game graph. I can get maybe 5-10 maps done before this starts to happen.

For the love of in-game Gods, GGG - explain what do I need to do (other than getting a military-grade, NASA-certified PC).

Nothing but wait about 1 month and "most" of the problem will be fixed then --> Blight will ne removed from the game.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Nothing but wait about 1 month and "most" of the problem will be fixed then --> Blight will ne removed from the game.

I don't think this is specific to blight. It's their coding and that will translate to the next league.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

I don't think this is specific to blight. It's their coding and that will translate to the next league.

Yes and no, before Blight the server ONLY had to calculate the active screen area and 1 Screen size around that.
With Blight, suddenly the server have to calculate almost the entire map. That broke the system. So when Blight is removed some of the problems will also be removed.

Then we have the "bad code / not optimized code" and that is still there right along side their ISP hosting problems....
I wonder if any GGG employees actually give a damn about this and "bugs" forum sections.

Probably not...
Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info