New stash tab: dump stash

I really appreciate all types of stashes for maps, essences, uniques and so on - and I've already bought all of them and very happy to use all of them. But after returning from map it takes a while to either drop all loot to either "dump" stash tab (and sort it later on), or to directly put currency to currency tab, maps to map tab and so on. Great idea would be to add "routing" stash which don't store items at all - just transfers items by it's category to selected by player stash tabs. In that case I could drop there whatever I want and it'll just transfer the items to proper assigned stashes - or do nothing if certain destination stash is full. That would increase time actively playing, reducing time needed to manage abundancy of loot that of course happens in PoE.
IGN: Zbyszka (warbands) or Bear_Hug (standard)
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2019, 9:40:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660025

I would LOVE an organizing stash tab!!! let me elaborate!

A stash tab that auto sorts what you put into it. for example, you could set up other tabs like your currency tab so anytime you just DUMP your loot into this special tab it auto sorts your currency to the currency page. and do that for everything all the special tabs like the delve tab and the essence tab.

It would be even more amazing if you could also set it up to auto-sort gear too so have another tab set to hold I don't know, rare rings so anytime you put a ring into this tab it shoots over to your rare ring tab. and do it for rare helms and chests and boots, even stuff like quality gems and flasks. well, you see where this is going...

I would pay a lot of real-life currency for something like this stash tab LOL!
what do you all think?!

I had the same idea some people replayed on my thread if you wanted to look at what I really really want is an answer from a developer if its even possible.
also, I am a PC player how the HELL do console players Handel looting and organizational. that's gotta be hell without being able to point and click and drag. I hope yours or my thread picks up more eyes.
"
I really appreciate all types of stashes for maps, essences, uniques and so on - and I've already bought all of them and very happy to use all of them. But after returning from map it takes a while to either drop all loot to either "dump" stash tab (and sort it later on), or to directly put currency to currency tab, maps to map tab and so on. Great idea would be to add "routing" stash which don't store items at all - just transfers items by it's category to selected by player stash tabs. In that case I could drop there whatever I want and it'll just transfer the items to proper assigned stashes - or do nothing if certain destination stash is full. That would increase time actively playing, reducing time needed to manage abundancy of loot that of course happens in PoE.

Ohh yes pretty please ! This is the one QoL to rule them all.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I had a similar idea that might be a bit easier to implement: "collect" buttons. All special tabs (currency, fragments, etc.) should have a button that pulls all items of its type from all private standard/quad tabs.
Furthermore, the Trade Manifesto delenda est.

Bone Mommy did nothing wrong. I want to join the Syndicate.
Last edited by 007Bistromath on Nov 21, 2019, 9:06:01 AM
Yes please
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Has a new player I can already see this has an amazing QoL change. But for a veteran (that swims in loot and wants everthing optimised) I can see this has a game changer (for the better of course).
I think sorting the items should still be manual, but it could be more convenient. Such as opening two stash tabs at the same time, and transferring items from your dump tab directly to your special ones, rather than having to go through the extra step of putting them into your inventory, changing tabs, and afterwards changing back to your dump tab again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info