Blight pustule spawns

Yeahsolike, definitely not moved further away in this patch today. Still getting spawns only a few feet away. This league was a great idea but the implementation has been nothing but utter disappointment. Bears confirmed to be a troll monster that rushes the pump unhindered by anything, blue screens, .1 fps slideshow with any relatively decent amount of monsters on screen. Why did I bother dropping hundreds of dollars for such an unoptimized game? I'm clearly the idiot here, for sure.
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2019, 6:11:15 AM
"
Kamestyle123 wrote:
Yeahsolike, definitely not moved further away in this patch today. Still getting spawns only a few feet away. This league was a great idea but the implementation has been nothing but utter disappointment. Bears confirmed to be a troll monster that rushes the pump unhindered by anything, blue screens, .1 fps slideshow with any relatively decent amount of monsters on screen. Why did I bother dropping hundreds of dollars for such an unoptimized game? I'm clearly the idiot here, for sure.

The crashes can be pretty bad, but in general the optimization is incredible. If you were to try running even a one lane blight in a beyond map in Diablo your CPU would probably explode.

Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info