[3.9] Insane Frostblade Berserker / Just melt everything down ! [Video and POB]

How are you hitting 212 dexterity to use those foils?
Have you tried using the saviour sword in this build?
"
PhiloSocrates wrote:
As requested by many of you guys, I made a POB link added in the build guide. You can check it out. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts !

Your PoB is broken. You put in 50 blitz charges, where in reality they are capped at 20. You put in 0 rage charges, while in reality you have them at 50 while mapping. You put additional -54 elemental cold resist, which is unnecessary because PoB already calculated that pierce naturally, so you just increase the numbers with nothing.

On another note: How do you even survive? You have no defansive aura, no defansive gem, no defansive effect like fortify, you dont have extraordinary dodge/armor/block/evasion. So how don't you die in every map you run?
"
UchihaShisu wrote:
"
PhiloSocrates wrote:
As requested by many of you guys, I made a POB link added in the build guide. You can check it out. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts !

Your PoB is broken. You put in 50 blitz charges, where in reality they are capped at 20. You put in 0 rage charges, while in reality you have them at 50 while mapping. You put additional -54 elemental cold resist, which is unnecessary because PoB already calculated that pierce naturally, so you just increase the numbers with nothing.

On another note: How do you even survive? You have no defansive aura, no defansive gem, no defansive effect like fortify, you dont have extraordinary dodge/armor/block/evasion. So how don't you die in every map you run?

I dont really know what you are talking about dude. 6k life with insane damage you just destroy everything. I still kill all the guardians in 1-2 seconds even with new huge life boost on bosses in 3.9. Have you ever tried the build or you just comment to comment ?
"
vchintada wrote:
Have you tried using the saviour sword in this build?

No because i dont have Saviour sword. But it would be interesting to try it out !
"
Killtrox wrote:
How are you hitting 212 dexterity to use those foils?

The dex points that you take on skill tree are fair enough to reach more than 212 and dont forget also the onyx amulet which gives 16 all attributes.
"
PhiloSocrates wrote:
"
UchihaShisu wrote:
"
PhiloSocrates wrote:

I dont really know what you are talking about dude. 6k life with insane damage you just destroy everything. I still kill all the guardians in 1-2 seconds even with new huge life boost on bosses in 3.9. Have you ever tried the build or you just comment to comment ?

Yes im playing frost blades zerker for 2 leagues.

Also, i dont see what you dont understand, your pob configuration is showing more damage than necessary. The values are broken.

6k life with no mitigation whatsoever seems very much like a squishy build. I really am curious how do you kill guardians in 1-2 seconds and not die at all. I have really good gear and have like 5-6m dps but i still kill guardians in like 10 second, can you take a video of you killing them 3.9, it would really help to showcase your build as well.

I'm dont have ill intent, im just genuinely curious about your build and how you get so much damage. I can't check your char or your pob since its hidden as well, so im even more curious.
Last edited by UchihaShisu on Jan 9, 2020, 3:08:12 PM
"
UchihaShisu wrote:

Also, i dont see what you dont understand, your pob configuration is showing more damage than necessary. The values are broken.

6k life with no mitigation whatsoever seems very much like a squishy build. I really am curious how do you kill guardians in 1-2 seconds and not die at all. I have really good gear and have like 5-6m dps but i still kill guardians in like 10 second, can you take a video of you killing them 3.9, it would really help to showcase your build as well.

I'm dont have ill intent, im just genuinely curious about your build and how you get so much damage. I can't check your char or your pob since its hidden as well, so im even more curious.

Hey, just to defend this build, I am currently mapping t14 @ 4.3k health with extreme ease. By adopting the following ideals, I have found tremendous success and enjoyment so far with this build:

1. Your main form of mitigation is mobility. The leapslam positioning is EXTREMELY effective against any telegraphed attacks or projectiles.
2. Your second form of mitigation is life leech. Get in there and right click. Move out when/if needed.
3. Your third form of mitigation is pure damage. Very rarely do massive packs NOT die within milliseconds of pressing right click. This build deals ridiculous damage very, very quickly.
4. This is not a hardcore build. You're gonna die. But going super saiyan all over the fucking place while laying down serious damage FEELS GOOD. This is not a totem build, and it cannot be played casually.

In short, fuck path of building. All I know is that this is by far the fastest build I have ever played, and has shown me a completely different way to play this game.
"
Killtrox wrote:
"
UchihaShisu wrote:

Hey, just to defend this build, I am currently mapping t14 @ 4.3k health with extreme ease. By adopting the following ideals, I have found tremendous success and enjoyment so far with this build:

1. Your main form of mitigation is mobility. The leapslam positioning is EXTREMELY effective against any telegraphed attacks or projectiles.
2. Your second form of mitigation is life leech. Get in there and right click. Move out when/if needed.
3. Your third form of mitigation is pure damage. Very rarely do massive packs NOT die within milliseconds of pressing right click. This build deals ridiculous damage very, very quickly.
4. This is not a hardcore build. You're gonna die. But going super saiyan all over the fucking place while laying down serious damage FEELS GOOD. This is not a totem build, and it cannot be played casually.

In short, fuck path of building. All I know is that this is by far the fastest build I have ever played, and has shown me a completely different way to play this game.

I am just happy to know that you enjoy the build (because i love it also!). You highlighted really well the fact that the mobility comes from the leap slam and the extreme movement capacity of the build. As an answer to UchihaShisu, this is not a 30k defense jugg build. This is a berserk build ! So the point is to berserk, to destroy every monster pack so fast like a blink of an eye. For the bosses, extreme attack speed and attack power are the best weapons that this build has. I say it again, this build is not 30k jugg hc viable build. But once you gear it up, you die rarely !

Enjoy this amazing build !
how this is possible you have 4 craft bench after the +3mod.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info