[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
PeonKing wrote:
"
newmeta44 wrote:
Hey Scrambled, do you think it is worth using an ring with Frostbite 8 on Hit if you have one available? I haven't seen almost anyone on poe.ninja use it and your guide doesn't talk about it.
Also, I've noticed a lot of people on poe.ninja using Tailwind boots but I don't understand how they proc it. Could you explain that please?

This build is running Blasphemy which converts Frostbite to an aura.
This is mentioned in section 3A - 3.2 Gem Links (CI) links

Tailwind boots is nice for fast mapping
However this build does not rely on Hit, u will not reach 100% tailwind uptime during boss fight.

I understand that the build runs Frostbite as an aura. The question is whether it is worth using a lower level Frostbite as a ring enchant (on Redeemer base) and another aura in the Blasphemy 3/4-link or Frostbite 8+another aura doesn't outweigh Frostbite 20 as an aura.
Hello build is awesome and can kill almost everything deathless, but im thinking about min-max what will be better Rim Gaze or rare Hubris with "Nearby enemies have -9% to cold res" ?
"
Kaazaa wrote:
Hello build is awesome and can kill almost everything deathless, but im thinking about min-max what will be better Rim Gaze or rare Hubris with "Nearby enemies have -9% to cold res" ?

Try making perfect helmet in PoB and compare?
"
ericchongws wrote:
"
Kaazaa wrote:

Just found the answer and Rime Gaze is still BiS
Last edited by Kaazaa on Jul 15, 2020, 5:28:14 AM
"
newmeta44 wrote:
Hey Scrambled, do you think it is worth using an ring with Frostbite 8 on Hit if you have one available? I haven't seen almost anyone on poe.ninja use it and your guide doesn't talk about it.
Also, I've noticed a lot of people on poe.ninja using Tailwind boots but I don't understand how they proc it. Could you explain that please?

Lol I'm not the creator of this build guide, just someone else who is also loosely following the build.

If you still want my advice, I guess for your situation a frostbite ring would be worth using if you can squeeze in an extra aura.

However when/if you transition to LL, you can easily fit the required three auras and two Blasphemy curses so there is no reason to go level 8-12 curse ring over rings with better offensive/defensive stats. For endgame tri-curse setups, putting your third curse in your trigger wand setup is much better than using a curse ring.

For tailwind boots, they are more a luxury than anything since we really only use it for the movement speed bonus when mapping. You can expect uptime on Tailwind to be roughly half of EO since Tailwind lasts for four seconds vs eight seconds on EO.
"
Kaazaa wrote:
"
ericchongws wrote:
"
Kaazaa wrote:

Just found the answer and Rime Gaze is still BiS

Actually helm from Sirus not bad.
What is a good enchant helm enchant for this build?
"
Soulblighterr wrote:
What is a good enchant helm enchant for this build?

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up on these comments as well as I would like. I have about a hundred projects ongoing right now and I'm trying my best to keep up.

I believe that Vortex cooldown reduction is the best enchantment possible. Damage is nice, but Vortex cooldown is the only big limiter to your quality of life and cleat speed that isn't easily accomplished anywhere else.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Hey man no worries. Thanks for the reply! I bought a increased vortex damage enchant on crown of the inward eye just before I saw your reply :( Thought getting inward eye is cheaper than getting the annointment and wanted to get the enchantment as well. Thanks anyway. If I gather up another 100c I will buy the cooldown recovery enchant. Although nobody has that enchant on rime gaze on SC trade.
"
Soulblighterr wrote:
Hey man no worries. Thanks for the reply! I bought a increased vortex damage enchant on crown of the inward eye just before I saw your reply :( Thought getting inward eye is cheaper than getting the annointment and wanted to get the enchantment as well. Thanks anyway. If I gather up another 100c I will buy the cooldown recovery enchant. Although nobody has that enchant on rime gaze on SC trade.

More damage isn't bad by any means, so don't worry about it too much. At least you have a helpful enchantment! Cooldown Recovery gets better the more damage and speed you have, while increased damage falls off later but is great earlier.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info