Mist's Shop (Updated 10/29/2019)

All offers listed here are for Standard Softcore, unless stated otherwise.

Updated 10/29/19.

I am currently looking to purchase three items:
A) A jewel (any base) corrupted with 1% reduced mana reservation that has a combination of at least three of any of the following mods: Life, Fire+Lightning Res, 1h/dw/melee/sword crit multi, attack speed, Global Phys, and/or Intelligence/Int+Dex/Int+STR/All attributes. For even a low-end jewel that meets those conditions, I am willing to pay 10 ex. For a higher end jewel, I might be willing to pay much more.
B) Bottled Faith. I am willing to pay 80 ex outright for this flask or offer 100 ex trade-in credit for any combination of items or services listed below.
C) One more Mirror of Kalandra

Mirror Service (fee ranges 3 ex to 20 ex)

Additionally: The website does not allow me to link from my passive tree, but I also offer mirror service on a triple crit multi (45% total) + life leech jewel upon request. Mod Tags are One Handed, Dual Wield, and Melee.]

Upper Tier (Price estimates of 40 ex or greater)

Mid Tier (Price Estimates of 15 to 35 ex)

Vaal 21/23 Gem (Generally a 20 ex baseline)

Low Tier (Price Estimates of 2 ex to 10 ex)

Last edited by ShytBuildMist on Oct 30, 2019, 2:59:18 PM
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2019, 9:03:42 PM
I actually still trade in Avic’s discord, but you guys dont seem to have much of a Standard community. Thanks for bumping my post, though. Appreciated any time.
Btw. I didn’t delete my post. I just assumed you did. Nice try, trying to make me look bad. Lol
Geist, I couldnt have deleted your post if I wanted to. Only later did I - like you- learn that you had violated GGG’s code of conduct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info