Meat Shield Support

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Aug 17, 2022, 4:44:51 PM
very very weak and super useless in many situations as provide insane weak bonus as defence and not rly shield at all

all defence bonus must be trippled and added new defence bonuses from DOT and from chaos and all other defence bonus trippled
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
The ability to make enemies stay close and protect you opens up new build ideas and new defensive strategies. New strategies and options is a great idea.

I wish you could give the minion artificial intelligence options to skills like conversion trap, but that would probably be overpowered.
In order to boost permeant minion survivability to help them early game, I propose the following changes.

Meat Shield can be given as a reward for reaching Merveil's Caverns Waypoint (The Siren's Cadence).
Gem level 1, Requires level 14.

Minion life passives in early passive trees are not enough to offset monster damage and survivability. Even if you rush getting Grave Intentions or Indomitable Army.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info