Summon Carrion Golem

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Dec 11, 2023, 6:30:19 PM
about divergent summon carrion golem. Are you sure that the cooldown is applied correctly ?

The feeling is a drastically drop in damage.

thx
Dropped damage, specially due to massive nerfs on auras.

Playable, far away from OP. Consider changing back the nerfs next season.

The only good viable build for golems. Maybe there's another, but is far too costly to try.
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Gib me demonic CG plz :)
Does the buff stack if I have multiple Carrion Golems?
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
Sarganis87 wrote:
No. Your group of Carrion Golems, regardless of size, grants you a single buff.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sarganis87 wrote:
No. Your group of Carrion Golems, regardless of size, grants you a single buff.

Can we get a unique item that maybe changes that? You know, cause uniques are meant to enable builds and stuff.
IGN : Reamus
Ran these guys as a league starter this time out, made it to 94 but they couldnt kill much beyond white mobs in T16s. 6-link non-brutaility physical setup, with AG, arena master, pale serephin, demon harpy, pride and a 4-link zombies maiming and feeding frenzying. Phantasms + life on minion death to keep them alive - they just got eaten by league content in T16s. 1 good cluster setup, including renewal 3 notable cluster and both covernant jewels. Ass mark + extra vuln curse from the AG. AMeleePhys, AMinDmg, Predator, ruthless, multistrike.

Running +4 Brass dome with 60/75 block and 25k+ armour to TRY to stop chain dying in maps. Ran a minion resist/dmg ring - then crafted a nice gloam, AN still killed them too often. AG didn't die (doppleganger, leer, kingmaker, vuln gloves, windscream), but I had to pull the gems in Sirus (not new). Real nice +1 phys minion crit shield I dropped day1, brittle ground boots, +2 helmet (carrion buff enchant) and a clayshaper. Grave intentions anoint did help somewhat with survivability.

None of this was enough damage. I was even struggling on older league content with an aurabot (gen-hatred+wrath for dmg, everything for defence). They couldn't defend cassia in T16 no stun maps.

I tried to make them work for 2 weeks - and didnt get my last 2 voidstones as a result with them. I know I'm missing a few things for min/maxing either defence or damage BUT this should easily be enough investment to run T16s with some league content. It wasnn't. Not my worst league start experience (looking at you Reaper), but I felt I had to run an additional absolution setup until I could get decent spectres and an AG just to get the damage up enough.

Cannot post a link to week-1 poeninja listing since progress was wway too slow.

I'm playing poison carrion golems and having a blast. Need +1/2 ammy and +2 helm for extra deeps. Then qual gems. Lots of upgrading to go. Did shaper and elder fairly easily. Invitations are hard but doable with 1 death. Harvest boss is easy.
Look at my profile for build (elementalist kalandra)
Hello, I am playing summon carrion golem of scavenging and I cant seem to find any info on what the difference between the bone spike atk of the normal golem and scavenging version. This is starting to become important because I am not sure if the bone spike atk is strong enough to ignore the 2 extra from horde. Thank you in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info