[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Calvinvng wrote:
Do you think you can add a leveling guide for the passives? Like what it looks like at 20,40,60,80,100?

I am thinking about adding this, at least for assassin, but it's highly dependent on what you need at the moment, life, damage, or crit stuff. For assassin, just get to the Fatal Blade sword wheel asap and fill it out, then fill out the other crit stuff you passed, then go through duelist area to marauder, and feel free to fill in life along the way as needed.
"
thkhang92 wrote:
starkonja vs devoto which one is better?

Starkonja for sure. For a mostly added ele damage build, I suppose I see the appeal, but Starkonja is just awesome for just about any crit build.
"
bluppen wrote:
So Im running acenstral warchief on a 4-link with multiple totems support instead of auras, any reason not to do this other then you want a portal gem that you dont have to wepswap for? Also if you drop whirling blades do you think its worth running the mobility on a 3-link and add enlighten to the auras to get precision slightly higher lvl?

Yes, you can drop whirling blades, I just like to use it when it's not completely disadvantageous to do so. Leap Slam is better in nearly all cases. No you don't have to run a portal gem. Running multiple totems sounds way too complex, you already have Ancestral Warchief to drop for regular fights, save Vaal Ancestral Warchief for big fights, drop both for big boss fights, and 4 flasks to smash, AND your Double Strike doubles to deploy. That is a lot of button presses you need to hit as fast as possible to have to biggest burst, especially on Guardian fights. Running multiple totems will just slow you down on bosses imo.
"
uber lab viable?

this guy's got jokes
best pantheon choices ? thank you, love the build
is it better to use berserker?
Awesome build !

Question: When u get the Tribal Fury anointment, u swap Ancestral Call with what supp gem for Flicker?

Thanks !
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
best pantheon choices ? thank you, love the build

Solaris is good for reduced area damage taken, Ralakesh (minor) is good to reduce blood rage damage taken, but it's all mostly preference. Arakaali used to be super good, but that was nerfed with Immortal Call.

"
is it better to use berserker?

If you want the most facemelting dps possible with less defensive tools, go berserker. I decided to try berserker this league just because I don't like to do the same thing twice, and I am regretting it because assassin has such great crit and great perks right away. Berserker has this shitty interaction with Blitz charges on crit that reduce your crit which is fucking horrible until you actually have enough crit chance that the 200% reduced crit chance doesn't suck so much to deal with. I'm level 80 now in this league and I'm still wondering if I want to reroll to assassin. Once I get crazy gear and have 20 million dps, I will report back.

If you're new to the build, definitely go assassin.

"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Awesome build !

Question: When u get the Tribal Fury anointment, u swap Ancestral Call with what supp gem for Flicker?

Thanks !

For Flicker on your boots, swap AC for Melee Physical Damage.
Last edited by roguemjb on Dec 19, 2019, 4:49:47 PM
I'm having trouble getting past the first phase in uber lab. Getting one-shot and dps is slow. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've cleared uber lab in every league without much issue. Any help would be appreciated. Fun build otherwise!
"
I'm having trouble getting past the first phase in uber lab. Getting one-shot and dps is slow. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've cleared uber lab in every league without much issue. Any help would be appreciated. Fun build otherwise!
on 3.9 they buff all bosses...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info