BHCSSF - New Interactive Stream - Q&A - Build Advice ~Not-Live~ SHAPER DOWN

Hey Guys, I just started streaming and I thought since I was going to start streaming everyday, I figured I would post here to let you all know, If you're having troubles with the game or need any help at all, Please feel free to come down to my stream https://www.twitch.tv/koree - I'll be Live almost everyday, Following will help to know when I'm live as well as turning on notifications. I'm trying to make a nice community stream for everyone to hang out at. So if you're just looking to chill, and strike up a chat, Or maybe you need help with the game. Doesn't matter to me.

Currently my goals consist of hitting level 100 In the Blight Solo Self Found Hardcore league. So If you would like to watch please feel free to come down :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently unsure of a schedule at this time. But I can post updates of when I'm going live here.
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
Last edited by FastAndTheCurious on Sep 25, 2019, 3:58:35 PM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2019, 11:43:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info