About the "Support Path of Exile" and the pre purchase

If you buy the early access pack and get the points + the CB key..

Would you have to rebuy the key and stuff when it's open beta?
"
YooHoon wrote:

No, everything carries over.
"
YooHoon wrote:

Anything you ever buy with those points will last into open beta and release. Quoted from the prepurchase page:

"All microtransactions purchased during Closed Beta will be retained in Open Beta. You won’t lose any purchased microtransactions during the character wipe that will occur at the end of Closed Beta."
What I mean is when I activate the closed beta key to play Path of Exile obviously and then it goes into open beta.. Will I keep the game? I don't need to rebuy any thing? To play opeb beta?
"
YooHoon wrote:
What I mean is when I activate the closed beta key to play Path of Exile obviously and then it goes into open beta.. Will I keep the game? I don't need to rebuy any thing? To play opeb beta?

It sounds to me like you don't completely understand what Open beta is. Open beta is Free for everyone. That's why it's called open.. because it's open for anyone to play who wants to play. So no you won't have to rebuy anything to play open beta.
Oh thought this was a pay to play game...
"
YooHoon wrote:
Oh thought this was a pay to play game...

You might try reading the fine print on the pre-purchase page for more details. Basically, the game will be free to download and play event at launch, and the store will sell cosmetic and some minor convenience items.
"
YooHoon wrote:

Nope, you are all good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info