[3.17] [0 Self Bumps] The Fastest Free Crafting Service.

Character name: archnemesisPoEisFun

If your bow has +# TO SOCKETED BOW GEMS, I cannot craft +# TO SUPPORT GEMS on it

Prices:
•The crafting service is free, just bring the needed currency for the craft.

If you want to make things easier for me:
•Send me a message like this "Hey, I need [mod #] crafted on my [Linked item]". That way I can pinpoint your craft faster if there are people waiting before you.

•Since it is league start, giving me veiled items is highly appreciated. I wouldn't be able to run this crafting service that fast if it wasn't for your help early in the league.

•If your item already has a crafted mod on it, bring a scour orb for the craft. Any mod recrafts require 1 scour orb.

•Don't forget to leave a vouch after a craft is done.

-----------------------------------------IMPORTANT----------------------------------------------------
If I randomly disconnect during the crafting process, I am not trying to scam you. Sometimes i have problems with my internet. In the rare case in which that might happen, I will be back in 2-3 minutes and will resume the crafting process.
-----------------------------------------IMPORTANT----------------------------------------------------

Where to check crafting bench mods + tiers + costs:
https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

3.8 Changes about multimodding:
The 'of Crafting' crafted suffix which previously allowed you to craft any number of additional mods on the item now allows you to craft up to three mods on the item including the mod itself. That means you can craft only 2 more mods after crafting the multimod mod.

How to link an item in a forum thread:
Spoiler

1. Click on "Post Reply" (bottom right)
2. Click on your character's name (top left)
3. Your inventory will be opened and you need to click(LMB) on the item which you want to link in your post

Much love to the people that helped me with donating items through the leagues:
Spoiler

Sorry if your name isn't listed here, but know that I really appreciated your Donation <3

[3.8] Special shoutout to user IzazDawn and AdhuG, who donated me lots of veiled items <3.

[3.9] Huge thanks to MELEENINANASISIKILMIS, Hueggos, EatThoseJellyz, пятихатка for donating a shitton of veiled items <3.

[3.11] Shoutout to Lexame for donating lots and lots of items <3.

[3.12] The real MVPs this league : Kehaaaaaan

Last edited by ozmog on Feb 5, 2022, 5:29:31 AM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2021, 3:15:46 PM
Fast, safe, easy! TYVM!

safe and easy, vouch +1!
Tensed up giving away my freshly 6 linked armor, but my faith was well rewarded. Service with a smile! Thanks
good guy.

+1 frenzy done on an ring!

thank you
Fast and Safe.. Good bloke.
Thanks, very kind!
thanks a lot, he even crafted colors onto my shield, id link it but don't know how lol
Safe and fast would recommend !
Very friendly guy, would recommend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info