Question about acct status after donating and after open beta

So I know rewards received from donations carry into open beta. But about after open beta, when the game officially releases? If I donate and make a new account, will I get to keep my charaters, items, stash tabs, micro transaction points, etc. or will everything be wiped once the game is officially completed and released?
"
FatmanRising wrote:
So I know rewards received from donations carry into open beta. But about after open beta, when the game officially releases? If I donate and make a new account, will I get to keep my charaters, items, stash tabs, micro transaction points, etc. or will everything be wiped once the game is officially completed and released?

If you make a new account obviously you won't have what you had on your old account....

From open beta to release nothing gets wiped afaik.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
Tagek wrote:

Anyone know if this is true for sure?
"
FatmanRising wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

Anyone know if this is true for sure?

No one does, but they said they were wiping characters (not stash tabs etc) from closed to open beta.
I would very much count on us being able to keep our characters from open to release.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
FatmanRising wrote:

Micro transaction points and everything purchased with them (including extra stash space) will remain from now into release but I wouldn't count on anything else surviving from Beta to release.
I honestly feel that for a game going through development like this, Open Beta is, from the publics perspective, the release.

Its available to all people, testing is generally just ironing out some minor balance / bugs, stress testing and making sure that its fit for review on its 'official' release.

Due to this I am personally under the impression that the only wipe to occur is from closed -> open, this is just because closed has been going for a long time and players would have a huge advantage if they played closed beta for months and months before everyone else.

Wiping from open -> release doesn't make much sense, everyone has access to the game and so noone has any advantage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info