[The Fishing Guild] Mostly Scandinavian guild based in softcore leagues. Join our discord!

Our guild has been around for 3 years now with a low number of members I consider family.

There isn't anything special about our guild, we exist only to have a friendly community of people whom we can always rely on and expect to be nice people.

I'm not going to do what all the others are doing and pretend we are some super hardcore trading guild or some elite guild for elite people. BUT we do have members with experience from early 2012.

If you need help making a build or joining our guild just PM CruelFish#2106 on discord! (our discord has no rules, nor does the guild. Do whatever you want.)

This league in specific (Blight) has been quite quiet and I've decided to start recruiting new members again!

We only accept so many members each league so get in while you can.... I mean if you want to... It's not like I care... Baka.

Rules.

We have no rules.
Just be nice, sometimes, if you want to.
Last edited by CruelFish on Sep 21, 2019, 5:40:58 AM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2019, 4:58:59 AM
Hi added you on Discord. :)
So far so good! Already 3 members have been added.... How do I check member limit hmm.
I'm a filthy casul and this is a filthy bump.
Nice and friendly guys :)
Hei. I tried adding you on discord, but it didnt work. But i would like to join your guild if you still have room.
My discord is Torvtak#8574.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info