Server side hotfix

We have deployed a server-side hotfix for the following:

• Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Dominating Blow.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when getting close to a monster affected by Righteous Fire while you have the Maddening Presence buff.
  • Fixed a bug where using Banners in specific ways in combination with a Hierophant ascendancy passive could cause an infinite loop.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2019, 2:14:36 PM
thanks
ty ggg!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Harley quins leap slam is still crashing the game ;(
this was there like 17th patch in a lil over a week. clam ur asscheeks bro. but really can you fix the Vorici bug please!!
Since this hotfix I have been randomly crashing to login screen repeatedly on travel, and sometimes while i am in the middle of something.
Still no fix for blighted maps crashing for necromancers. Nice. I have over 10k hours in this game, and I love it! But this league I haven't been able to play since the beginning. All my blighted maps have crashed so far. I wouldn't care about random crashes, but when it happens 100% of the time and you don't even get a second chance (since all the portals disappear when you login again)....
Last edited by Cybersnip on Sep 17, 2019, 11:48:47 AM
Still no fix for the Harlequin Leap Slam crash? Kind of frustrating to 'gamble' on MTX effects to have them be unusable. :\
Please work on the portal spawn locations inside blighted maps, its literally no fun if theres one right next to your pump.
It forces you to stay there for the whole 5 minutes. Fix that bullshit
Lag spikes, freezes, huge fps drops and of course a lot of crashes to login screen. I give up, goodbye poe, at least before better days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info