Stream Giveaway - Details Inside

Hello there everyone

TLDR;
www.twitch.tv/defekter
stream starts at 1pm est.
giveaway details read below
ty

I have been streaming for a bit. but i have been playing games that do not get a lot of viewers.
I have now come across POE, And the potential for viewership has astonished me

So here is what i am proposing
you as a community can help grow this game and help out this company in more ways than just pre-purchases

I will be doing a stream giveaway of keys for all of you that do not have keys yet

the way this will work
i will start the stream at around 1pm EST on april 7th

i will give away keys at select viewer milestones (eg. 12,000)

The reason im doing it this way, is im not just going to give people keys after a set time. i want people to help post my stream around on other gaming community websites (reddit ,d2jsp, blizzard forms, etc.)
so more people can get exposure to this game.

so the more you post around, the more views ill get, the faster ill give out keys
i will probably stream for a total of 12-14 hours, so there is a lot of time where i can give out keys

i am also going to be purchasing these keys out of my own pocket ( and streaming isnt cheap either zzz)

so try to keep chat nice and clean, have good discussions.

Hope to see you all there, and remember to spread the word

thanks guys

defekter
Last edited by defekter on Apr 7, 2012, 2:08:02 AM
Nice bro!
Yeaa, nice of you.
This'll help the game out a lot.
going to have to postpone the stream by an hour or two.. still havent slept .. lol

ill update when i wake up
Will be starting the stream in 30 min
So you means something like 12.000 stable viewers to give out a key? 12.000 is pretty much impossible just to do so if you're not well known.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
Awesome i'm gonna watch your stream.
http://badassoftheweek.com/kefka-laugh.wav
This made me won my PoE account :D
"
Siimcy wrote:
So you means something like 12.000 stable viewers to give out a key? 12.000 is pretty much impossible just to do so if you're not well known.

I agree...also, how are you gonna give us the betakey exactly? will you say them during the streaming or will you PM them to some random person?
Niceeee!! can't wait :)
The only easy day was yesterday!
Neat, might wanna put in a few more timezones to that announcement though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info