Introducing the Salvage Box

funny. are people realizing that they are being milked? especially people with 15 supporter badges and probably thousands of dollars in other mtx?

poe is just a glorified slot machine and everything else attached to it, like the loot boxes, go hand in hand with it. since delve they've added more and more layers of rng to the game to the point where i don't even pick up anything anymore and just farm currency unless it's something i know is valuable.

people still think it's a little indie company that works from chris' mom's basement and that their gambling habits "support the good guys". please... it's just about money. get your gambling habits fixed and ignore loot boxes.
Last edited by dachoppa on Sep 11, 2019, 1:44:18 PM
Whoever came up with the idea for this and/or whomever greenlit this to be released needs demoted. This was some EA/EnMa$$e level monetization.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
3XE wrote:
"
isomeras wrote:
Please stop supporting online gambling.

This ^

This ^
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
wow ya im late to this and its gone. so glad, because this is a dumb idea.

so u take a group of duplicate mtx that u already paid 30 for one or whatever the box cost you to get the duplicate. now your actually wasting the currancy u spent on them by mass vending them to the box so your wasting the original purchase of them and getting one.

so u bought 5 duplicates you throw them into a 30 salvage box and you get one back. lol ffs who is dumb enough to do that. like really.

so 30x5 is 150 then plus the 30 for salvage thats 180 just to get a chance of getting the same item back or another dupe. ffs i wont be buying another mystery box anymore if this is the only way to deal with those gambling dupe items. lol

wow fail. but eh what do I know
rawrawr
I invested way to much into PoE and still have to say: This is really too much. It already feels like the mtx prices went up over the years (okay, there are two factors: we have much more mtx nowadays and they appear more frequently and look way better).

However: Having us to pay for destroying something we paid real money for with the chance to get something less valuable is really a harsh move.

Please reconsider your goal of dealing with this. Even as an aprils joke - I would not have considered this one funny.
"
MNNoxMortem wrote:
I invested way to much into PoE and still have to say: This is really too much. It already feels like the mtx prices went up over the years (okay, there are two factors: we have much more mtx nowadays and they appear more frequently and look way better).

However: Having us to pay for destroying something we paid real money for with the chance to get something less valuable is really a harsh move.

Please reconsider your goal of dealing with this. Even as an aprils joke - I would not have considered this one funny.

so you rather let those duplicates sit there, how is it even more valuable if you can not wear 2 of the same pieces on top of each other!
dumb idea, from a dumb person... so you milk us with loot boxes, and now you want to milk us with duplicates loot boxes... ffs

i really want to know the name of the person who came up with this idea, but im sure we'll never know.
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
"
lRedWolf wrote:
dumb idea, from a dumb person... so you milk us with loot boxes, and now you want to milk us with duplicates loot boxes... ffs

i really want to know the name of the person who came up with this idea, but im sure we'll never know.

https://usadultliteracy.com/2013/11/20/idiom-of-the-week-milk-it-for-all-its-worth/

"
Meaning: To take full advantage of a situation or condition.

Loot boxes are optional. GGG is not taking advantage of anyone.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Since they removed them can I get a refund on the 6 items I put in one of these to get back a cloak I already had 4 of???
It shouldn't give you MTX that you already own and you should maybe add it as reward for Flashback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info