A positive post!

I don't know about everyone else but I think GGG have done a great job bringing this league to console.

Extra bind keys - woop!!
Better market filtering - woop!!
More user friendly Atlas missions - woop!!
They basically did everything we were asking for (this game will never run perfectly on a console, give up and stop complaining).

Interesting (not for everyone) new league mechanic that is a lot more console friendly than anyone thought it would be.

I'm not saying everything is perfect and rarely is with a PC port but I think we all need to give GGG some props for this update.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2019, 12:39:18 PM
Haven't checked the market filter, but the extra skills are neat.

The new league mechanics are easy to use, wish we would have an option to loot with l3 or interact with it in general, so x would be not double bound as primate, or make l3 r3 x the loot/interact button. The mechanic itself, I was not really excited when I saw the teaser, but in a long time, I find it the least tedious mechanic, it's kinda cool.

I didnt play too much yet, only around level 45, but didnt have a single fps drop or crash on ps4, playing with plenty of minions and via remote, so the ps4 has to handle streaming as well. So maybe they really lack communication skills, but it seems in the background they have been working :-)
How do new filters in Trade market work? Haven´t check them till now!
"
Filix80 wrote:
Haven't checked the market filter, but the extra skills are neat.

The new league mechanics are easy to use, wish we would have an option to loot with l3 or interact with it in general, so x would be not double bound as primate, or make l3 r3 x the loot/interact button. The mechanic itself, I was not really excited when I saw the teaser, but in a long time, I find it the least tedious mechanic, it's kinda cool.

I didnt play too much yet, only around level 45, but didnt have a single fps drop or crash on ps4, playing with plenty of minions and via remote, so the ps4 has to handle streaming as well. So maybe they really lack communication skills, but it seems in the background they have been working :-)

I totally agree that the communication skills of GGG are definitely lacking but they've been busy so that's all that matters to me.

I'm around the same lvl and I have had 2 blue screens and one freeze but I have had a much smoother play experience than with legion.
"
Tranqui1975 wrote:
How do new filters in Trade market work? Haven´t check them till now!

They're basic search functions that give you the ability to filter out the junk. We can now also search for multiple things using "" ("lightning resistance" "fire resistance") and it will only show results with all search terms.

Ilvl searches, rarity searches, elder/shaper..... The list goes on.
Hm that is not new actually. There have been some help threads here on the forum, in order to save space you could also search for like "re res" as the filter text is limited. But they only adddd the help ingame, what we posted here on the forums sometimes in the past.

but alright, for those you didn't see the threads here, it's definitely a help to have those tips in the game now.

Whats now is the filter in the category panel, which is awesome for stuff like prophecies, divination cards and maps and I think that you can now actively use the last search via button press, so you can actually close the trade board and still research the last item, thats awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info