Do GrindingGearGames ever go on holiday?

Looks like you boys at GGG were working through it on a Public Holiday! A patch and reboot yesterday, solid work lads but make sure you take time for a beer.
Yeah no, I have no keys left. Sorry to disappoint.
"
soldierboy wrote:
Looks like you boys at GGG were working through it on a Public Holiday! A patch and reboot yesterday, solid work lads but make sure you take time for a beer.

Or two.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
They're on break for Easter weekend currently.
Forum Sheriff
As someone who works 7 days a week, I have a hard time imagining entrepreneurs not working 7 days a week :P

I think most of the employees at GGG take weekends off and probably official holidays.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Well that's the big drawback of having a job you can do (partially or otherwise) from home. Sometimes it's 'can', and sometimes it's 'must'.

I just hope it remains a labour of love for all involved (and yeah, 'labour' can be taken any way you want).
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info