Server side hotfix

We have deployed a server-side hotfix for the following:

• Fixed an instance crash that could occur at the end of a Blight Encounter.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2019, 9:20:24 PM
Game demands refactoring. How the hell proc 100%, ram 120% and crash... when gpu 20%? What did you do? We have checked it with 3 friends. Same issue. We all have i7 (different generations like 4,5,7), gpu1080, and 8 or 16gb ram. Same issue.
Having huge lag spikes playing as necromancer in this league. Every time my minions engage in big fights the game start micro freezing, rubber banding, and the latency go crazy.
Whatever you did, has made the "Present" crash appear for me again.
Was so happy when it disappeard in legion, but when I got it today, during legion encounter with Maraketh and empire, I got PTSD flashbacks...
with the adding of this patch you really dropped the ball ,,you added so much lag,,can't log in within 1/2 hour stash tabs don't work ,,,dudes get off your butts and fix this crap ,,,about to go back to diablo less issues...
Steam has been trying to log in to PoE now for oh, about 1 hour 45 minutes, and it says it's updating...shows 2 min 56 sec until done...never gets there.

*popcorn*

Maybe Steam is trying to protect me from something. Not quite malware, but just as pernicious.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Having huge lag spikes playing as necromancer in this league. Every time my minions engage in big fights the game start micro freezing, rubber banding, and the latency go crazy.

same behavior... Necromancer 1 vs GGG 0
Last edited by TalRaash on Sep 10, 2019, 3:48:35 PM
nice work
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thank you for keeping up to date.
This needs to be reverted, since it is SCREWING around with Windows 10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info