[3.8] Venom Gyre Assassin done right

I've seen a lot of negative feedback on this famous build and I cannot relate as for me I faced literally no issues with the build and I'm at T11 now with solid clear speed.

From what I've seen I think it's cause most guides invest too much into poison which explains the 'meh' feel when mapping. Also DO NOT miss out on Plague Bearer and Withering Step combo. Always pop Plague + Withering and you will see most things melt. Anw I'm just here to share my build which is very similar to most others but feels satisfying-er lmao.

Note build has ALOT more improvement that can be made, cause tbh wasp nests is like a 1c claw to me lmao and the gloves we haven't gotten Fenumus' Weave yet, big dps boost

POB :

Passive for people who lazy to open POB like me :

Gear in blight atm level 88 :
Spoiler

and just rare boots

*Tooltip DPS in hideout : 27345

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3
Last edited by ezyanfarihin on Sep 10, 2019, 2:44:21 AM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2019, 10:59:46 PM
Add fork support to your main skill and you will see godlike clear and boss dps
Do you think this kind of build(poison Ass) is viable for end game? Im very new to the end game stuff(red maps and above) and was wondering if its worth keeping with or try a more end game build. Thanks.
"
RedZemelo wrote:

Why fork for bosses? Whats our single target setup and clear setup?
"
Koksii wrote:
"
RedZemelo wrote:

Why fork for bosses? Whats our single target setup and clear setup?

I think he only meant fork for clear speed. I was thinking of replacing gmp with slower proj and I gave it a test it looks like slower proj does abit better in dps but then again it's harder to aim. So it's best to play between the two and see for yourself

Last edited by ezyanfarihin on Sep 10, 2019, 7:27:55 AM
"
crabbattler wrote:
Do you think this kind of build(poison Ass) is viable for end game? Im very new to the end game stuff(red maps and above) and was wondering if its worth keeping with or try a more end game build. Thanks.

Most builds in general can do end game. But I would say you can just keep this build for endgame cause the room for improvement is a lot if you dont think too much about cost.

List of things you can work for is a Yriel's Fostering chest, Fenumus' Weave gloves, Voidwalker boots and just higher dps rings/amulets. These items if you can obtain i'm sure will increase your dps by like 3x

Seeing as bossdamage is rarely the issue with clawbuild (from what I tested), you might see better clears with sporeguard+asenath's gentle touch?
Why have nightblade support gem and nightblade in Ascendancy? Does the crit boost it by enough to where nothing else could replace that gem and it is BiS?
-Johany Von Chronny
Is whirling blades in your boots? Would be good to see your boots cause the way you have it, you have 4 gems missing...
-Johany Von Chronny
what about using whirling blades as the movement skill since it does cause a secondary attack for your venom gyre to fire off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info