[3.9] Enki's Voidforge Consecrated Path Slayer

"
Sonof2tards wrote:
Hey, I just swapped to this build and the damage is nice. Only problem I have is that its kinda of squishy sometimes. I did normal Atziri, and when she splits into her clones I literally get 1 tapped. I know she got buffed and thats probably why, but I was wondering if there were any ways to beef the build up.

As potilaasos suggested, are you hitting her mirror clone? Even if not directly, your AoE may be big enough. Atziri also has 2% inherent damage reflection, which can be deadly depending on your single hit damage.

Haven't worked out the full affix list with all new influence types for this build yet, but it seems that we'll be stuck with flasks & VMS for survivability.
twitch.tv/enki91
The damage in pob seems REALLY low vs bosses...
I checked and doubled checked.

If somebody could throw a pob where you activated everything possible vs a boss, then i would be happy.
Dude!

I watch your streams sometimes on Twitch. Have always been a fan since I was a noob in Incursion, following your very well-detailed Arc build. I am super excited to try this. One guy said he never thought he'd see another Enki build. I sort of thought the same. Do another one soon dude! :)
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
Im playing your build and its nice for map clear but some of these morph bosses really destroy me and its kinda tough killing bosses in general
What kinds of things would you suggest for leveling this build? Any good weapons or such?
Thinking about trying this build for second character (currently running BL Miner which has been good to me, but I want something a bit more mobile), how well does this handle the boss meta? Additionally, how well can the build function without the Watcher's Eye? It's around 4ex right now which isn't obscene, but it's definitely not trivial.
The build relied mostly on one-twoshotting bosses, which isn't really possible anymore with the boss changes and some compromises I made to make the build a bit tankier and have better progression.
Not sure how long i'll keep updating this build, it's probably already dead unfortunately.

The Watchers Eye is not 100% necessary, but definitely get a decent attack crit chest. For leveling, just any unique 2h swords or generally 2h phys weapons work.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 27, 2019, 12:20:45 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
The build relied mostly on one-twoshotting bosses, which isn't really possible anymore with the boss changes and some compromises I made to make the build a bit tankier and have better progression.
Not sure how long i'll keep updating this build, it's probably already dead unfortunately.

The Watchers Eye is not 100% necessary, but definitely get a decent attack crit chest. For leveling, just any unique 2h swords or generally 2h phys weapons work.

Oof. Unfortunate. I suppose I shall wait to hear more before committing to this build then!
This build is cruising through endgame for me!

All content down, including Sirus

I'm sitting at about 7.5M dps, 5M boss and 3.5M shaper/guardian and I haven't even picked up any awakened gems yet - POB: https://pastebin.com/gg1Cvx1Z

Some notes on this build after starting with it this league -

Herald of Purity outperforms Herald of Ash unless you're investing in burn/ignite

Inpulsa's is a solid chest

Fractal Thoughts is a solid helm

take Iron Reflexes if you can get more than 5% phys reduction out of it (Devotos, Starkonja's) we're not evading anyway due to Unwavering Stance

taking Iron Reflexes also opens up taking Titanic Impacts which is very good

Executioner is not worth taking with Bane of Legends

Champion of the Cause is not worth unless you need the reduced mana reservation

Pure Talent provides no leech after sufficient dmg the .4 mana/life leech node is enough to hit max

The Green Nightmare is a good way to get frenzy charges and 9% attack dodge in the socket by either Stamina or Sentinel

For a cheaper frenzy alternative to Green Nightmare go into Disciple of Slaughter

Fatal Blade is probably the best dps anoint outside of an extra curse, budget anoint is Honed Edge

War Banner is very strong for bossing

If you can't invest in expensive reduced mana reservation gear/enlighten it may be worth going into Mortal Conviction and just running Hatred, this also lets you save the 4 points into mana leech

Doomsower is a good alternative to Voidforge that opens up a lot of possibilities with chaos/phys dmg

Crusader gloves for damage conversion - can get 25% fire and 25% cold and stats/resists so this beats Hrimsorrow/burn and is cheaper than a dmg conversion Watcher's Eye

Redeemer amulet for reduced Hatred mana reservation

Bottled Faith is very strong since our attack generates Consecrated Ground

I plan on dropping the life flask for Cinderswallow Urn once I don't care about dying occasionally

Until then get onslaught from an abyss jewel and use something better than a silver flask - basalt if you're not phys res capped, maybe quartz otherwise

I prefer having Molten Shell on cwdt and running Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Close Combat is a good Warchief support

Your second 6L can be used for a 6L warchief, drop Vengeance or combine it with this link

Get Assassin's Mark or Ele Weakness on hit from ring/gloves, Poacher's is a good alternative for frenzy/leech

Hope this helps!
Last edited by mshock on Jan 4, 2020, 3:54:20 PM
"
mshock wrote:
This build is cruising through endgame for me!

All content up to Sirus down, going for Sirus after I get a couple more life nodes

I'm sitting at about 7.5M dps, 5M boss and 3.5M shaper/guardian and I haven't even picked up any awakened gems yet - POB: https://pastebin.com/gg1Cvx1Z

Some notes on this build after starting with it this league -

Herald of Purity outperforms Herald of Ash unless you're investing in burn/ignite

Inpulsa's is a solid chest

Fractal Thoughts is a solid helm

take Iron Reflexes if you can get more than 5% phys reduction out of it (Devotos, Starkonja's) we're not evading anyway due to Unwavering Stance

taking Iron Reflexes also opens up taking Titanic Impacts which is very good

Executioner is not worth taking with Bane of Legends

Champion of the Cause is not worth unless you need the reduced mana reservation

Pure Talent provides no leech after sufficient dmg the .4 mana/life leech node is enough to hit max

The Green Nightmare is a good way to get frenzy charges and 9% attack dodge in the socket by either Stamina or Sentinel

For a cheaper frenzy alternative to Green Nightmare go into Disciple of Slaughter

Fatal Blade is probably the best dps anoint outside of an extra curse, budget anoint is Honed Edge

War Banner is very strong for bossing

If you can't invest in expensive reduced mana reservation gear/enlighten it may be worth going into Mortal Conviction and just running Hatred, this also lets you save the 4 points into mana leech

Doomsower is a good alternative to Voidforge that opens up a lot of possibilities with chaos/phys dmg

Crusader gloves for damage conversion - can get 25% fire and 25% cold and stats/resists so this beats Hrimsorrow/burn and is cheaper than a dmg conversion Watcher's Eye

Redeemer amulet for reduced Hatred mana reservation

Bottled Faith is very strong since our attack generates Consecrated Ground

I plan on dropping the life flask for Cinderswallow Urn once I don't care about dying occasionally

Until then get onslaught from an abyss jewel and use something better than a silver flask - basalt if you're not phys res capped, maybe quartz otherwise

I prefer having Molten Shell on cwdt and running Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Close Combat is a good Warchief support

Your second 6L can be used for a 6L warchief, drop Vengeance or combine it with this link

Get Assassin's Mark or Ele Weakness on hit from ring/gloves, Poacher's is a good alternative for frenzy/leech

Hope this helps!

Thank you, now this build works much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info