[ENG] First Play through Stream

Hey guys!

Recently I have picked up streaming as a fun hobby and through playing games with some of my friends I have discovered POE. My new love. I have not wanted to play a game non stop more in my life. And with the coming of Blight in a couple days I figured why not stream my first playthrough!

You can find me at twitch.tv/actuallyflavored. I love to chat and I want to hear from the community! Help me explore the game! I go live everyday (minus Thursday and Sunday) around 4pm EST until 9pm EST (ish) and sometimes (like tonight) I stream at random hours just because I want to play a game.
If you have any pointers for a new player just winging it through the leveling system please feel free to share!

Thank you all for allowing me to join this wonderful community and be sure to follow to see how we turn out!

Yours truly,
ActuallyFlavored
Twitter: @actuallyflavor1
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2019, 4:33:54 PM
Wanted to bump the thread to shoutout all the amazing fans that came out due to this post.... I was so shocked... I beat my record for average viewers. Guys I really enjoy this game and having you come by. I am so appreciative and I cannot wait until I can give back to the community.

Thanks for everything,
Tucker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info