[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

I have a ilvl 86 midnight blade rared and annulled with just the 9% chance to block. What multicrafts would you suggest to put on it? I know 100-129% phys, 24-42 phys dam for prefixes but im not sure what other one. Also not sure on what attack speed suffix.
Last edited by fox1rob on Sep 15, 2019, 12:14:19 AM
Yes those are obviously the best prefixes. Not sure if phys with impale could be better than flat phys but that's hard to determine.

As suffixes, I'd choose attack speed and quality. That's super nice. You can put blood rage on CWDT if you want. It's on-kill anyway so useless on bosses without minions. As the second one out of all the possible options I'd probably choose chance to deal double damage as that's a flat 7% more.

Finally corrupt it for 30% base quality.

P.S. PoB now correctly supports the 300% multiplier from Maligaro's.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Sep 15, 2019, 7:15:43 AM
Would you recommend crafting the rare swords using fossils or use the normal crafting with transmutation and alteration orbs?
I don't know if you can get shaper mods with fossils. I suppose it's possible but you'll have to look for a crafting guide. The method described above will work, although it's a bit expensive.

I bought BOTH my swords for about 3ex or so (total) in the previous league where everyone was playing melee. I don't know why you want to craft them but in this league they should be cheaper. Unless this build is so popular it affected prices. I did spend a few days looking for them though. Don't expect to find the perfect sword in 5 minutes.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

I did chimera with enfeeble and no regen few days ago - super slow fight.
Still no luck with 6L and decent 1h rare swords.

I like how tanky this build is, but I don't know how to push dps higher (and it is way too slow for fast mapping). As I mentioned, I don't have luck linking my elder astral plate (RIP 900 fus), so I'm still usning 5L Belly.
I also can't do blight - failing often on red maps. I've started summoner, still using tabula and bisco amulet, but it is clearing red maps with ease super fast, and blight can be done AKF with zombies and spectres killing everything. GGG and their balance...

How long did it took you to minmax this build for uber elder? I really see the potential for tanky and safe lab runner/delve/uber killer, but I need more dps.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Sep 15, 2019, 3:17:03 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

I like how tanky this build is, but I don't know how to push dps higher (and it is way too slow for fast mapping). As I mentioned, I don't have luck linking my elder astral plate (RIP 900 fus), so I'm still usning 5L Belly.
I also can't do blight - failing often on red maps. I've started summoner, still using tabula and bisco amulet, but it is clearing red maps with ease super fast, and blight can be done AKF with zombies and spectres killing everything. GGG and their balance...

How long did it took you to minmax this build for uber elder? I really see the potential for tanky and safe lab runner/delve/uber killer, but I need more dps.

This is my current gear setup. Im wrecking all red maps, guardians, shaper (dont stand in laser beam or big smash) and im very confident that I can do uber elder just fine once I get the guardians infected.

I also just made this to replace one sword.

Now I just need to bite the bullet on crafting the other one or buying one.
Last edited by fox1rob on Sep 15, 2019, 6:17:03 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

You're doing guardians with a 1 alch Prismatic Eclipse and a 5L armour!! Not sure what you expected... You want to steamroll T16 bosses with that gear ?

This build is super good and fast at killing bosses. Clear speed is ok but it's not the build's strong suite. But you have to invest in some (at least) mid-level gear.

You say you don't know how to increase DPS and yet you're still using a prismatic and a 5L. I mean, isn't it obvious what you need to do ? Your other gear isn't good either.

I can not play the game anymore (except in the mornings) due to freeze and lag problems but was wondering about the following setup:

I tried using the anvil amulet with this sword:

Based on the tooltip damage numbers for this setup doesn't seem any better then using Scaeva

(Both items cost me 26c)

Thoughts?

Regadring blight:
for better clear I used lacerate+multistrike instead of baldestorm+closecombat and it does a much better job

Last edited by snowmittens on Sep 16, 2019, 1:47:46 AM
My thoughts are that you should ALWAYS ignore the tooltip and use PoB to check damage numbers. They may not be perfect (no impale calculation for example) but they are much better than the tooltip.

Beyond that, Scaeva is pretty good but only for off-hand as stated in the guide. In the end you should get a good shaper sword with block.

"

You're doing guardians with a 1 alch Prismatic Eclipse and a 5L armour!! Not sure what you expected... You want to steamroll T16 bosses with that gear ?

I've started a summoner - doing everything up to uber elder with tabula and bisco on. This is so unfair towards melee (but this is just me, annoyed at game "balance").

"

You say you don't know how to increase DPS and yet you're still using a prismatic and a 5L. I mean, isn't it obvious what you need to do ? Your other gear isn't good either.

I've already wasted 1.3k fus on linking my elder astral plate, still no luck. I'm trying to find any decent 1h sword but there are no swords with 7+% block chance with 300+ pDPS (checking both online and offline offers). It seems getting any decent sword will take some time. I hope I will not be forced to annul+multicraft it.

I really enjoy this build in delve, but I want to push it to uber elder farmer.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info