EU, Transendance seeking more active hardcore (in both senses) members

Short information about Transcendence:

Members from all over europe with most being located in Sweden, UK, Netherlands and Germany. We play Hardcore each league, and usually have active members during the first one and a half month each new league. Several of the guild are most of the time top 100 of their respective classes during the start of each season.

I am glorious leader, but we are a fair and open minded place. I'd love to see some new hardcore faces/voices in the guild. Preferable if you have clocked way too many hours in to the game, so you can follow the tempo while other in the guild play.

Most of us are in the ages 25-35, but we accept anyone who feels like they have a bit higher knowledge than the general reddit post. We are usually around 15 active during each league start

What we usually do within the guild:

We have expanded the guildstash in order to help people out with leveling. However, if you take something out, you are supposted to put back whatever it was that you took, once done with it.

We usually help each other with the atlas, getting done status or sharing maps in order to more quickly get atlas completion. We also run unique maps together.

We help each other kill bosses sometimes while people level. Everyone gains from having another person to get maps from :D

Final words:

Speaking English is a must, respect and do not treat others in ways that you would not like to be treated yourself.

Send a message to me here if you/your friends feel like you are a good match!

We use discord for voice communication
Last edited by Syrou on Aug 28, 2019, 5:39:11 PM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2019, 11:49:10 AM
Bump. I'll be checking here daily until the league starts :)
Bump.
Bump.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hey, are you guys playing Metamorph? I'd be interested in joining, playing Softcore Metamorph.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info