Uber Lab Service :D - Your offering, my loot V2

SERVICE ONLY AVAILABLE ON STANDARD
PM TO @ShatSteelSynthShit FIRST PLEASE :D

I'm creating another thread, because the one that I usually bumped, cannot be bumped anymore. You can check here the original one (not maintained anymore): Uber Lab Service :D - Your offering, my loot

IMAGES ARE COURTESY OF @SuitSizeSmall LAB RUNNER AND ADMINISTRATOR OF poelab.com WEBSITE. IMAGE LAYOUT AND IZARO COMPANION CREDITS GO TO HIM ENTIRELY.

Izaro today: Lieutenants (Dangerous) the cold lieutenant can cast a reflect aura, Conduits (dangerous) give Izaro elemental damage

LITTLE REMAINDER HERE: MAKE SURE YOU ARE CARRYING AT LEAST ONE OFFERING WITH YOU. BESIDES I DONT CHARGE YOU FOR ANY FEE, I WON'T DO THE SERVICES FOR FREE, I WON'T BRING MY OFFERING FOR YOUR RUN. IN CASE THAT HAPPENS, THE SERVICE WILL COST 20C. YOU ARE ADVISED.

Uber lab service here, guys. Just in case you want a carry, pm in the game and I'll be glad to help you through the Uber Lab.

If I carry you or not depends on the Layout of the lab on that day. If I fail through the run, I'll refund your Offering. Otherwise, won't be any refund if you die on your own.

FOR UBER LAB SERVICE: ADVICE HERE. PLEASE, READ CARREFULY

1) My current realm is Sao Pablo. So without a doubt, you'll be laggy. Take care on your way every time we do a lab run, you could possibly die due to lag more than traps and stuff.
2) I encourage you to check the layout and the general thoughts about it that I post in the thread.
3) YOU HAVE TO STAY OUT before any Aspirant's Trial. I'll pm you as soon as I check that is safe to pass.
4) Watch out of the layout in every phase room. Take care of spinning blades, saw blades, etc. You could die very quickly if you are not tanky enough.
5) I won't charge against you for any fee, just bring your Offering, go with me through in lab, and be safe. Any tip after the last phase will be appreciated. Comments in this thread will be appreciated too :)
6) Take your time to pick your Ascendancy points, you don't need to leave the room as soon as you came. I'll take my time too to pick my loot.
7) POE is a great game :) just enjoy as much as I do!

Good luck and have fun out there, exiles! :)
Last edited by Educmack on Apr 24, 2020, 11:45:19 AM
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2019, 7:04:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info