[3.8] Miew ice golemancer - banlance and high DPS (6m UE)

I relize many of other ice golem build can only reach 500k damage/golem at end game while mine reach 1m3/golem end game and around 800-1000k mid-game with good gear ( 20ex) so i write this for any1 who wan to increase your golem damage to the peak. Noticed that eHP and other thing is the same.

fix 1 for UE fight
swap 2 curse to vulnerable/ele weakness and drop 1 clay to use the shield, can change arc to storm brand if u dont have high apm

fix 2 for 2-hand weapon
if somehow u can craft the 2-hand mace as in the argument section( not ez and not cheap).

There are some option:
- keep the chest as normal and make it a 7 link-stone golem

- remove the lev 1 maim (change with whatever) and make it 6 link-flame golems ( keep +1 sup gem), these will help u boost the golem on the helmet with combustion (on the chest) and immolate (on helmet) but lacking gem slot, plan ur gem again, recommend if u lazy and wan to remove frost bomb.
- remove lev 1 maim and make it a 5 link or 6 links aura these give u more mana to use but lacking 1 gem slot if u do 6-links aura.
- u can try to craft these with faceted-shud-pristine-metal fossil, not cheap tho

fix 3 for 2-hand weapon
found a good weapon that can craft easier with fossil, rank 2 between all:
did not try, just checking POEDB

stat

3.8 changelog

"
The Carrion Golem is a well-rounded attacker, using a rapid melee attack, a leap slam to get into the thick of combat

i think can replace ice golem with this guy.

- use Intuitive Leap at North witch jew for +1 golem ( lost 1 harmony)
- got 1 more Carrion golem -> more dps per 1 harmony
- compare the Carrion golem ~ ice golem ~ can swap anyway since they both physic
- The new Feeding Frenzy Support gem can be used to replace Primo might jew and save us 1 jew slot (maybe)
- can put 1 golem on the helmet with Infernal Legion Support for more fire damage
"
Liege of the Primordial: Now causes your summoned Golems to be immune to Elemental Damage (regardless of Golem type).

"
Beacon of Ruin: Now also grants 30% increased effect of non-damaging Ailments on enemies.

buff beacon so u need less non-dam Aliment effect to cap shock

- see if the aura stacking from mine good? if good then replaces 1 aura for that mine, just put those for aura stack, no need detonate.

- gem socket fixed :
+ helmet : flame + Chaos + elemental army support + infernal legion
+ CLay : lightning + stone + elemental army support + carrion golem (stone from clay)
+ clay: change frost bomb-brutal support with minefield - storm blast mine
+ change tree as below, put precision on lev 14
+ since we got 30% buff from beacon of ruin, u can swap 4 jew that got 7% non-dam aliment with 1% reduce mana reserved.
+ up lev of precision when u swap jew for mana reserved implix corrupted
+ u need 52 mana for mine and 34 mana for flesh offering

+ the rest remaining unchanged

3.8 tree: https://pastebin.com/BLbpA8UM

argument

I have some question ppl asking about how to compare others to my build

1. Weapon :

best to not best

best

rank2 but ez to craft

meh

Price of those: 1st is god tier mirror weapon, 2 is half mirro and last is 30-40ex+ ( in legion is ~20-30ex, but next league....)

These weapons give the best DPS but very expensive and lacking of clear speed

1 Clay + 1 victa shield is best for frenzy sustain when fighting long boss - those give better dps than 2 clay no charge - cheap

2 Clay is best for map running with ez charge sustain and clear speed -cheap

since most of the boss down quiet fast, i prefer use 2 clay (also cheap tho)

2. What glove?
As u can cap hit chance with precision ( it need 176 mana, compared to our 1k+ mana, it like 15% reserved, no other aura with 15% is better) then we can remove the Command of the pit glove. Also calculated the best jew socketed there as well. Remember command of the pit do nothing except cap hit chance.

So we got other choices: tomb fist for intimate or glove with minion 30% damage mod.
- about the rare glove, no wonder the dps it not competitive, it give more life and res, but in this case, i take a lot of res from tree skill, help u reach almost 0% res without any item. it not hard to cap res using other part. My gear with multi-craft mod solved that easily.
- tombfist: this give intimate debuff, mean 10% more damage of both physic and cold.
Lets calculate: we got

damage = base * increase * more * mitigate
let say base*increase = X
so we calculate more and mitigate

Grip of council + hatred = X*(0.2+0.25)*(1 + 0.19 + 0.5 - 0.4) = X * 0.5805

0.2 is 20% of grip
0.25 from hatred
0.19 more cold hatred
0.5 from Element equilibrium
0.4 from UE res
0.25 from frost bomb but i dont listed here since i lazy

Tombfist + hatred = X * 0.25*(1 + 0.19 + 0.5 - 0.4)*1.1 + 0.1 = X * 0.357

10% more att daamge mean 10% from cold and 10% from physic base

Tombfist + pride aura = X * 0.39+0.1 = 0.49
Tombfist + Flesh and stone + maim support = X * 0.1+0.3= X * 0.4
Flesh and stone + maim is ~28% mana reserved so u got ~ 20% more to do whatever u wan, this ez since i checked on POB

3. Impale?
let say we can cap our hit chance. We use Y here since we calculate Ruthless

Grip + hatred + war banner + ruthless

Y*(1+0.46)*(0.2+0.25)*(1 + 0.19 + 0.5 - 0.4)+ Y*(1+0.46)*0.12
=Y* (1.46*0.45*1.29+1.46*0.12)= Y * 1.02273

Ruth give 1.38 more physic every 3 hits so let say 0.46 more damage
and those 0.46 also increase cold damage so we got 1+0.46 there
0.12 physic from war banner so we calculate physic damage only
It higher than the 2. section since we take out ruthless and war banner

Impale not work with cold damage so the cold damage won't interact
Impale recipe : hit*0.1*chance*(1+effect)
Impale gem give 15% more physic damage

Grip + hatred + dread banner + ruthless

Y*(1+0.46)*(0.2+0.25)*(1 + 0.19 + 0.5 - 0.4)+ Y*(1+0.46)*(0.5*0.2*1.2)
= Y* ( 1.46*0.45*1.29 + 1.46*0.12)= 1.02273 (same lol, but u need change from aura effect to Lord of the death so still lower damage)

Grip + hatred + dread banner + impale support
Y*(1+0.15)*(0.2+0.25)*(1 + 0.19 + 0.5 - 0.4)+ Y*(1+0.15)*(0.5*0.6*1.8)
= Y* (1.15*0.45*1.29 + 1.15*0.54 ) = 1.288575

(this give 20% more damage, but will lose 6% aura effect, pob cant calculate so idk, but this seem better)
remember impale gem give 15% more damage

Tombfist + pride + dread banner + impale support
Y *1.15*0.54 * (1+0.1+0.39) = 0.92529

0.1 tomb fist
0.39 pride

i am not sure if pride and intimate increase the damage of 10% reflect from impale but let say it effect.

So conclusion: Grip + hatred + impale + dread banner give the best dps, but cant calculate on pob, just move the node from 6% aura effect to lord of the death and precision lev 20 ( will need 2% mana reserve - loss 2% shock), u fine with cap hit. can keep precision at lev 19 with 99% hit chance also fine, it 1% less damage
- i run both myself and feel ruthless+warbanner a little bit smoother on map and impale better for boss

Video

Shaper:
https://youtu.be/Nl-h2rn3bBI
https://youtu.be/5KP5qp2lqBc

Shaper full life:
https://youtu.be/ejt8KJFb7jE
https://youtu.be/-3LP-TUV0ao

Tier 15-16:
https://youtu.be/MBYtHSijOtU
https://youtu.be/01zDvrAwzKY

Bull-head and multi-head-snake:
https://youtu.be/2A-Dqbcg1_c
https://youtu.be/oWxJ67LoOEs

UE: ( forgot turn on the aura lul)
https://youtu.be/KkezKkh-oiI

Ue with aura:
https://youtu.be/vcL7-1IsU5E

POB end game with chest: pastebin.com/TBvNmZ60
POB end game with 2 hand waepon: https://pastebin.com/FTCtu3LT
POB mid game budget 20-30ex: pastebin.com/xMn1Jxaw
3.8 tree end game: https://pastebin.com/BLbpA8UM

my profile
Poe.ninja

DPS end game: 1m3 / golem with 6 ice golem and 4 other.

my gear

highlight:

pros
- with good gear: over 1m dps/1 ice golem - 10 golem total - 6 ice and 4 other
- 4k5 hp 3k es with good gear
- cheap
- no competitive on buying gear
- ez and lazy mapping - can play with 1 hand
- cap res by multi-craft
- 2 minimum endure charges
- all DPS calculated base on UE so if u mapping it EVEN HIGHER.
- FPS and beginner-friendly (i am playing on Dell laptop with lowest setting- that why no video clip here)
- got many res from tree, ez to plan item

cons
- need 45 dex from gear
- maybe need 2% reduce mana reserve or 30 intel or 1 mana prefix
- no armor-evasion but got at least 13% physic reduced (i got 28%) and dodge attack hit from boots.
- no face tank UE
- no dive into pack
- piano skill to reach max damage
- require high APM

how to start

I will guide new player how to start this build

Leveling:

Lootfilter:

tree

useful recipe

click me

+ Magic or Rare Boots with +X% Movement Speed + Any rarity Quicksilver Flask + Orb of Augmentation = Magic Boots with (X+5)% increased Movement Speed
+ Magic Sceptre/Wand + Topaz Ring + Orb of Alteration = Weapon with +1 to level of Lightning

leveling tips

guide

Dont forgot to check NPC shop for 4 link-5 links and 6 slots (6 slots sell to vendor for 8 Jew orb)
Check Poe.ninja for price and ratio exchange between currency.

after act 10

Farm tier 1-3 map for chaos to buy item

recipe

recipe
note about chaos recipe: quiver not count - 1bow or 1 2-hand weapon is enough, u can farm ring, amulet ( which often lacking) in Delve, looking for chest on the road. Those give a lot of EXP also. Don't go deep, +5 or -5 of ur current level is fine.

what to buy

Buy those items 1st, when got more currency, check the end game for which roll u need to get. What go 1st, buy 1st.

before swap to golem

1. Weapon - Clayshaper~1c:
2. Amulet- The Primordial Chain Coral Amulet ~ 5c:
3. Jewel:
+ Primordial Eminence Viridian Jewel ~2c:
+ Primordial Harmony Cobalt Jewel -10-15c (it was 5c at begin of the league):
+ Primordial Might Crimson Jewel - 5-10c at begin of the league:
+ The Anima Stone Prismatic Jewel - 20-30c+ at begin of league
buy 1 of each 1st, then go Emi and Har until u reach 3 Emi, buy the rest for Har.

4. When u got 3 Emi and got enough level to soc all of those, buy some Orb of Regret or Scour Orb, remember 4scour sell to vendor u get 1 Regret, check the ratio of those 2 with Chaos to work out which to buy. If u got enough level to get Necromantic Agie, buy Victario's Charity Laminated Kite Shield

Tree at lev 70-80

5. Farm ur 6 link armor

got several ways:

a. Farm blood aqueduct for Card:

b. Run, Farm map tier 1-2-3 for chaos recipe and other currency - sell all currency as soon as possible to get chaos and buy 6 link

c. What 6 links to buy:

6-link corrupted armor (recommended) -30-50c
: got life, a little bit expensive (x2 price of tabula but u can use until make end-game chest), no need color change, need time to find.
U need 1 green - 3 red - 1 Blue - the other can be BLue (minion speed) or red (maim) or Green (attack speed - impale)
Stat u need: high life as much as possible. link

U can also be looking for non-corrupt if it cheaper-if non-corrupted: just care about price, color and socket can be modified later. Buy this to up HP of chest
Tips: 3 x Shrieking Essence of Greed = 1 Deafening Essence of Greed

Remember to fill the rest with high life, res to cap 75% res. The tree give a lot of res so dont worry

6. other part item suggestion

Glove:

Grip of the council - this need to be 4-5day after league start to got, still expensive early - if u can find <20c, buy it.

Southbound high res, high life, cheap.

Rare glove: looking for high life and res

ring/belt/abyss jew

Any rare/unique part got high life/ES and res (life better at early, both is the best)
Unset ring and stygian vise only
Abyss jew looking for life and res/dex/streng if need. flat physic dps or minion attack speed is the best.

ring -max 30c

belt - max 30c

fast farm

'jew - check the stat filter for more mod and filter urself'

boot

Windscream

or any rare boots with 30 movement speed, life and res.

acenden skill

Get ELEMANCER then BEACON of RUIN.

how is it look like with 2ex and lev 70

https://pastebin.com/Ru5jbCEU

gem is 20/20 except ice golem 21/20 and the combo CWDT-steelskin-immortal as u wan. change setting gems a bit: remove frost bomb-brutal with phase run - increase duration, put all golem to helmet, 3 sock from weapon for CWDT.
around 1 ex for unique part and 1 ex for the rest, most expensive is 10 harmony jew for 10c each, next is anima and stygian vise, other just 1-5c each. so minimum u need like 200c for this.
if cant find item, use essence to craft, DONT SPAM currency to roll.

U can use spider aspect if u like.

DPS HERE: 360k for 6 ice golem = 2m dps ( no shock calculate, + 30% for pure shock from vaal arc, + 5% more if got boots with 30% shock, +1% more for each jewel got implix +7 non-dam ali, +15% more if got spider)

what next

Decide to use chest and clay or 2 hand weapon- see the argument for pros and cons.

If u use 2 hand- ignore the chest craft and use random chest with high life and res, see the endgame section for endgame chest.

- Craft ur chest or the 2-hand 1st, that the most important part, dont forget to off-color if chest(use 3 red color recipe a few time to reach 4 off-color then vorci-research 3 white is the best way)

Chest cost ~ 10-15ex: Lev 1 maim is most important
it will bring dps to around 450k with maim lev 1
~700k when upgrade gems ( remember up other gems to 21/20 or 21/23 ( some 21/23 very cheap ~ 50-100c only.)

2 hand: use Alt spam or fossil, the +1 soc very hard to get without faceted, and even with faceted it also hard.

i reach 1m dps at lev 90 for like 20ex cost ( mostly to craft chest and buy god-tier stygian vise 5ex)

after chest and weapon, run lab to do end game grind + enchant.
use hubric 96 elder (5-10c) so u can sell unwanted enchant mod, those gave me like 20-30 ex profit - just sell like 4-5 ex for interested mod and 10-15 for good mod.
Spoiler
this build only spend currency on chest, and 5-7 ex on helmet only. the rest use to multi-craft so it like 100% possible item find.
multicraft is my favorite since it cheap and can reach 80% of god-tier. but u need to know what to get. check end-game section for more

suggestion of item upgrade for end game

max roll jew and unique
chest / 2 hand weapon
ring, boots and belt with good roll
try get some chaos res
corrupt those unique
corrupt those chest and weapon/boots

END GAME GEAR

When i mention rare item - i will list the mod from important to less important - remember, what go 1st is more important. u dont need all, just take 3/6 is fine. or chose what u wan, DPS or life/ES. most of rare item i multi-craft to make it easier to make, no god tier item.

Weapon

Clayshapper - 50-1ex for best roll
- pick max flat damage ( last mod ) and minion HP
- corrupt for area of effect
Shield
- My build drop this shield to get more damage - if lazy, use shield
Gem link:
main hand:

swap flame dash with any movement skill u wan

off-hand:
- mapping :

sumon stone from clay

- bossing :

in most of the case, ice and 3 support golem give lightly DPS, I suppose to remove lightning or flame. depend on how u set up ur helmet. stone and chaos are important, don't remove. I remove flame myself

if u feel rich, use those 40-50 ex weapon, move ice golem to those aswell

glove

Grip of the council - We need max life roll (dont ask me why) and res roll (i will tell u why below). This give extra cold damage base on physic damage.
- around 50-1ex for best roll

Corrupt for +2 aoe/duration/curse/aura
Depend on what corrupt u got - socket the aura or curse here ( swap with boots)
Curse:

Swap assasin mark with enfeeble or tempor chain for defensive version.

Aura:

I will talk about precision lev later
If u feel lazy using Vaal haste - swap it with warbanner - we use vaal haste only not haste.

amulet

Try get the Golems deal 35% less damage then movement speed and life.
Corrupt:
+1 curse
Hatred effect
anything else

jew

- 1 anima -30-50c
- 1 might -try get max hp roll- 10-20c for best roll
- 3 emi -get max attack speed roll- 10-50c for best roll
- rest is harmony - get 2nd and 3rd max roll - 40-1ex for best roll

- when u got flesh offering 21% As - replace 1 emi with harmony
- if u use vaal haste often - replace 1 emi with harmony
- i think 2-3 emi is good since we got more att speed from multistrike, which cant be calculated also. i use 2.
-
- Corrupt for :
7% non-damage aliment to cap shock ( u need 15 x 7% for 50% shock and guess what, u got total 16 jew in this build)
1% reduce mana reserved to get enough mana spam (need 2 or 3 of this only)

body armor

I dont have much item to show
u can start with Tabula, any 6 link rare with high life then craft this.
Remember u need 5 off-color socket - looking for off-color socket on youtube to see how - basically u use craft bench and number of socket recipe to do this.
Craft with : serra-pristine-santi-faceted (avoid faceted if not rich), annul and multi craft - cost around 5-10 ex for base and 5ex more for multicraft and +1 curse.
We use vaal religa for ES, we need:
- Lev 1 maim
- +1 sup gem ( elder )
- Tier 1 life
- dex/treng gem lev
- 10% max HP as ES
- +1 curse if u dont have +1 sup or amulet +1 curse
- +1 sup/+1 treng gem and 1curse better than 2curse
- dex+quality
gem link:

- u need 21/20 - around 1-2ex/gem if buy directly - u can level the gem urself
- if u dont have lev 4 empower - use minion speed/fortify
- sell 1 gemcutter+lev20gem = lev 1/20quality gem - level up until 20/20 and vaal it - repeat if fail
- multistrike support not counted on POB so i put fortify there (dont use fortify)
- swap ruthless with melee plash if u wan more clear speed but this is fast enough

NOTE: according to my calculate, swap ruthless and war banner with dread banner and impale give better damage. check the argument section on top for that

boots

start league with any that got dodge spell/dodge attack hit and good life roll
end with sorcerer boots - tier 1 life and dodge spell/dodge att ( both good) - craft 30% non-dam aliment for shock cap and anything u wan (life-es-res)

corrupt as the glove ( some MS implix would be good) - gem link as in glove section

ring

-unset ring
- mod to looking for:
+ minion deal 25-35% damage (more than 15 ex for 1 to annul gamble- very expensive -better skip)
+ tier 1 life/tier1 es and %es/life ( this is temple mod) - 50-100c - buy and annul - u can buy the annul-ed for 4-5 ex to block pref -scour -multicraft (find those ring that got 2 pref-2suff - craft pref cant be change-scour and multi)
+ try to keep if u see >45 dex or >40 res or >30 chao res. ( why? u need 45 dex, if < 45 nvm , 1 craft can give 40 res or 15ele +15 chaos res and most of item will be multicrafted)
+ multi craft showed - u can avoid life/es if u got +3 lev gem-not too bad for dps but bad for survival

Gem socket:

belt

Stygian vise belt for jew socket
- tier 1 life/es
- res
- best is Life+es +3 high res ( 50-100 ex)
- next is tier 1-2 life / es and 2 res tier 1-2 ( try get 2x tier 1-2 res so u can get chaos res in other item ) these 5-15 ex depend.
- tier 1 es - 3 res -craft life (cheap < 7 ex)
- i use tier 1life/es and 2 res because it cheap and i can craft aspect of spider there, nothing wasted ( i bought mine for 8 ex)

- If u can balance your res, use Belt of the Deceiver for intimate, 10% more ATTACK DAMAGE (mean 10% both physic and cold damage)

abyss jew

- minion AS ( got 2 mod)/ flat physic minion damage/ life / es / res / dex if u get ~35 dex from rare item so u can craft intel+quality on armor
- u can craft this with fossil: pristine-bound-shudd-jag
- corrupt for 7% non-dam ali ofc

helmet

start league with random helmet that got enchant - see list enchant below
if unique - looking for high life - if rare - craft it with essense for life (Deafening Essence of Greed)
buy hubric -ilev86-elder and run lab to get enchant
craft with jagg-pristine-bound-santi ( skip santi if poor)

looking for:
- Minion damage lev 20
- High life roll
- Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage (i dont have this i know)
- +3 minion gem/ minion life lev 20
- can gamble with Deafening Essence of Fear
- lev 20 immolate if u wan dps
- craft res
Gem socket :

Mapping:
and spell echo ( i dont have this lol)

bossing :

best dps :

empower will give more HP while ruthless give more dps

enchant

Helmet
- flesh offering 21 AS
- ice golem +40% damage
- the buff from chaos golem
- any curse effect - aura mana reserve
Boots:
- dodge spell/attac
- regen
- movement
- leech
glove:
Of light ( any lab-for regen only)
AVOID ANY THAT DEAL FIRE OR COLD DAMAGE
u cant have any other minion so any that create copy/illusion/etc won't work

flask

nothing special
the new bottle can regen es/life seem good

pantheon

lunaris/gruth/shakari (i die many time due to poison)

these should be 23% quality

these whatever

other 21/20 is good

- precision level : i suppose use presicion non-corrup with 20quality for ez modify ( sell gem with scour orb or regret orb for lev gem modify)

So basically - u need 34 mana to use skill and with lev 19 precision, u got 39 mana - keep it at that lev is simple - but it give 99% hit chance ( with ice golem lev 21 and lev 4 empower)

To reach 100% hit chance, got some solution:
+ if lev 20 golem or no empower 4 - change the node aura effect from scion area to Lord of the death
+ if got lev 2 golem/empower4 - u get 99% at precision lev 19 - level up to lev 20 to get 100% - but u will need 2% or 3% reduced mana reserved (from corrupted jew) or 30-40 intel or 60-80 mana depends on ur lev.
+ end game when all ur jew is non-dam aliment corrupted - u need +2aoe/duration/curse to bring the curse to lev 23- this with lev19 precision will give 100% hit chance
+ these calculated based on UE, so if u mapping, dont worry much
+ if u got +1 lev or +2 lev aura - put the aura gem link there and dont forgot to chance the precision.

DONT FORGET ASPECT OF THE SPIDER

resistance problem

WIthout item u got -8 res (very ez to balance)
the best case is u get glove max res roll - belt with fire and lightning 45+ res. u can get 30% chaos res - see my gear for calculating
if u can get those, plan the res before multi-craft, try to get some chaos res
dont worry, without chaos res, u will get more than u need from multi craft
remember abyss jewel got res too

tips
other things and tips
- u can swap assasin mark for enfeeble/temporal chain for defending
- cap shock is 50%: beacon 15% base- effect from Vaal arc is 100% - boots 30% - 15 jew, each give 7% (each 7% from jew give 1% more damage) - so if u got 30% from boots - 14 jew got 7% and 1 jew got 6% - u cap shock - u got 16 jew in total - 15 primo and 1 abyss
- why got high dps: - 75 cold res / spend thing to increase AS / remember 1 jew give 20% speed or 100% damage / so 21as from Flesh offering better than 40% ice golem dps. ( i run 250+ lab run for this )
- impale not too bad as i calculated in the paper - but pob cant count it so nvm
- if u farm UE-change 2 curse to frostbite/vulnerable/elemental weakness - and change to Lord of the death ( poacher mark help with hit chance)
- punishment curse gives best theory dps, but it not good in-game
- play with pob 1st to see about res craft - to avoid fucked up
- why no bone helmet ? i prefer 100 flat es over 20% damage
- why vaal religa-hubric helmet ? for ES ofc
- why not more es than life? chaos damage
- ask any question below thanks
- any1 need tips for craft item, mess me
- use 2 Emi jew - 3 for more clear speed
- run 3 support and full ice.
- mapping can be full ice + 1 chao+1 stone for clear speed.

"
Unavailable

my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
Last edited by meomeomeo1991 on Sep 6, 2019, 9:57:33 AM
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2019, 1:32:46 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
update
17/8 update path of upgrade and budget
28/8 update weapon section
04/09 update 3.8 changelog
5/9 update 3.8 gem change
other build:

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

Last edited by meomeomeo1991 on Sep 6, 2019, 9:56:02 AM
Thanks for the post, I'm making this build atm and it gave me some things to think about. In your pob you have 7 link maim but not using maim chest btw

also you have endurance charges but how are you generating them I didn't see how
Last edited by iCon5piRe on Aug 11, 2019, 1:18:59 PM
"
iCon5piRe wrote:
Thanks for the post, I'm making this build atm and it gave me some things to think about. In your pob you have 7 link maim but not using maim chest btw

also you have endurance charges but how are you generating them I didn't see how

the chest got lev 1 maim, i just put 7 link so i can check the budget and end game version. ( at begin of league u use tabula so not 7 link there, but later u will)
i got 2 charge from ring only, u can get the 3rd from endurance cry.Besides,if u dont mind piano skill, Rallying Cry can boost ur DPS.

edited so everything is clear now
my build :

Last edited by meomeomeo1991 on Aug 11, 2019, 10:15:31 PM
I dont think you can consider this build cheap with the item showcased

in your POB the chest have +1 socket gem. while in here it doesnt

That helm is like something straight from dream build tho. I cant even tress how hard it is to craft one like that lol

"
I dont think you can consider this build cheap with the item showcased

in your POB the chest have +1 socket gem. while in here it doesnt

That helm is like something straight from dream build tho. I cant even tress how hard it is to craft one like that lol

updated budget pob link with cheap item and lev 20/20 gem- u need to fill the rare part with resistant to cap. basically this build base on gem setup,unique and the chest only, focus on the chest to get +1 maim, u can multicraft the rest.
u can use any rare part for life/es, i listed the mod u need, but u not need all, 3 out of 6 is enough.

i dont have currency to get the +1 so dont have it.
my current chest craft need 5-6 ex for fossil only. with pristine-serra-santi - i got maim and tier 1-2-3 life after 3-5 tries. then annul to get that

on helmet u need nearby enemy take 6% physic damage and minion damage to boost damage. craft with jagg-bound is enough, santi if u wan, jagg and bound not expensive tho.
+3 and tier 1 life do nothing with ice golem damage. u can avoid this if wan cheap helmet. these are for defend and dive into pack. (i dive all time, noob control)
ring u can find any with tier 1 life/es, i believe those like dozen of chaos only. mine is incursion mod with 5% hp or 10% es, more expensive but like 4-5 ex for annul-ed one.
my build :

Last edited by meomeomeo1991 on Aug 12, 2019, 7:10:49 AM
good build
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Edit: So I think there's some dishonest PoB warrior going on here. No way to keep power or frenzy charges against bosses without adds (mark curses). The "shocked" option is ticked in configuration giving 41% more DPS - with elementalist you get 15% more, not 41% more. Just those two things takes you from 1.3 mil DPS down to 0.75 mil DPS.

And a comment on the extra clayshaper vs victario's charity and necromantic aegis. If we state upfront that you can't keep charges up against bosses with those curses, the shield gives you 46% more damage. One extra golem from the clayshaper takes you from 5 golems to 6 golems = 20% more golems or 20% more damage. So in an honest scenario, the shield gives more "sustained damage" against endgame bosses. You don't need the extra damage while mapping.
Last edited by Ariakan80 on Aug 25, 2019, 9:05:59 PM
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
Edit: So I think there's some dishonest PoB warrior going on here. No way to keep power or frenzy charges against bosses without adds (mark curses). The "shocked" option is ticked in configuration giving 41% more DPS - with elementalist you get 15% more, not 41% more. Just those two things takes you from 1.3 mil DPS down to 0.75 mil DPS.

And a comment on the extra clayshaper vs victario's charity and necromantic aegis. If we state upfront that you can't keep charges up against bosses with those curses, the shield gives you 46% more damage. One extra golem from the clayshaper takes you from 5 golems to 6 golems = 20% more golems or 20% more damage. So in an honest scenario, the shield gives more "sustained damage" against endgame bosses. You don't need the extra damage while mapping.

"
- cap shock is 50%: beacon 15% base- effect from Vaal arc is 100% - boots 30% - 15 jew, each give 7% (each 7% from jew give 1% more damage) - so if u got 30% from boots - 14 jew got 7% and 1 jew got 6% - u cap shock - u got 16 jew in total - 15 primo and 1 abyss
btw the shock in pob is 50%, without shock from jew, u got 100% from vaal arc and 30% from boots so it is 15%*2.3=34.5%

"
- if u farm UE-change 2 curse to frostbite/vulnerable/elemental weakness - and change to Lord of the death ( poacher mark help with hit chance)

if no charge - 6m dps with full shock or 5m8 for 34.5% shock- for more honest dps that what the title say.

about clay shaper - DPS = flat * sum(increase) * sum(more damage) * mitigate * golem number
100% more will be in that "more damage" - the "more" in poe got other meaning . I know it not accurate but let do some math:
say flat*increase*mitigate is Y and the more damage is X we got

X*(Y+1)*5 - X*Y*6 = XY5+XY-XY6 = X5 - XY = X (5-Y)

since Y here ofc > 500% (say flat = 1) so my mean of 100% more still lower than what it be, but nvm, u can just get the dps and multi with golem number urself. These are just misunderstanding about words.

I agree the shield makes it easier to sustain charges when bossing.
I put the point from lord of the death to agie necromancer

Let check frenzy charge 1st
With shield u got ~ 1m27 dps for 5 golem (change 2 curse also) = 6.9 total
With shield and no charge is 1m dps = 4.8m total
Compare to no charge - 2 clay with 2 curses changed is 1m dps for 6 golems = 6 m total
and the last is 2 clays and 2 mark curse is 1.3dps for 6 golems = 7.8m total

Let do some math again:

- the shield gives 5% to get frenzy when hit to all other golem or say 0.05 chance to get 5 frenzy charge (5 ice matter only) - i know sometimes only 4 ice get charges but forget it.
- golem hit is 2.7hit/s for no charge and 3.2 for charges so say 3hit/s
- the max charges are 5*3=15
- 8 golem so 24 hit sec ( 9 golem but others hit slower so say 8)

0.05*5*24 = 6 charge/sec say 5 then
so 2.5 sec to gain max charge

so it around ~ 5.8 m DPS at 3-sec beginning ( a bit similar to 2 clays no charge)
As i know UE got 18~20m hp.
so 3 min is quiet enough to nuke down a stage 3 shaper full hp

but in real life, we need 1-2 sec to apply all debuff so the shield is still better.

about power charge, take in mind that shield gives 10% multi 4 golems per kill
while curse gives 42% per kill
those not too different on gaining chance.
DPS between Assasin mark and vulnerable/ele weakness not much different too
Assassin mark lower ~ 15k dps

so the conclusion is :

-with long fight boss and no adds, the shield is better than 2 clays
-with short fight boss ~ 18 m hp, 2 clays do a similar job
-with adds + boss + long fight, shield, and clay similar but shield easier to sustain charges -> shield better
-mapping best with more golem so 2 clays + 2 marks ofc

Since most of the boss down too fast, when i try fight shaper with this, i dont even have time to use frost bomb. I often run 2 clays and vulnerable/ele weakness when bossing. That also give me 1 free point to cap hit chance (97% to 100%)

The title says 6m+ only - that what u got with 2 clays and no charge.
Pob is 1.37/golem

my build :

Last edited by meomeomeo1991 on Aug 26, 2019, 8:23:20 AM
Not beginner friendly at all.
I am beginner and how the fuck am i supposed to get 20ex?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Nov 22, 2019, 1:49:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info