[3.10] Melee Puncture/lacerate glad max block (78% attack and spell block) millions of dps.

Any chance of adding a "how to level" area to this guide. I want to do this build but am not seasoned enough to know where to put points/what skills to use as I level up. Thanks!
Where u put ur Elegant Hubris?
Whats stats to hunt?
Dat build is sooooo gooooood. U just jump into pack of mobs - 1 hit and all explode ;D
How can aoe be improved?
Last edited by kuplumosk2 on Mar 11, 2020, 1:32:09 PM
I assume you put the hubris jewel next to the socket of pointblank otherwise twin terror won't give anything. But what do you get out of it really?
Hello everyone, I haven't really updated this build alot since 3.7, but here in 3.10 we could probably get a lot more damage with the new clusters, and would love to try it soon enough, wich i probably will.

The most asked question is what does the elegant hubris do, i used it to get "50% increased Damage with Bleeding, Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 10% faster" with around 1-2 of those if possible.

But my recomendation is dropping that plus the life notable named "thick skin" to save 14 points and going for a cluster jewel setup instead, dropping some other stuff also, that would increase our dps a lot, i will try to post an updated pob with maybe some new gear and a new skill tree.
"
kuplumosk2 wrote:
Where u put ur Elegant Hubris?
Whats stats to hunt?
Dat build is sooooo gooooood. U just jump into pack of mobs - 1 hit and all explode ;D
How can aoe be improved?

Yo! Look at the comment above for answer to elegant hubris.

The aoe can simply be improved by going for awakened melee splash and awakened ancestral call, that would add a lot of extra aoe + a bit of dmg and not too much extra cost.

Thanks for the appreciation! :)
Why do you think that POB vcan't calculate the DPS? Are you using the community fork? it's much more accurate
"
dantven wrote:
Why do you think that POB vcan't calculate the DPS? Are you using the community fork? it's much more accurate

When i made the guide in 3.7 i had no clue what pob fork was or if it even existed, so it was quite hard to know whgat to value and stuff, now i might be able to calc it but ill have to check it out again, probably gonna do that and make the char in league to see how it works out now. just gotta fix a few things and mess around with different ways to scaled everything. my guess is 4-6 mil dps atm
"
Kwahn wrote:
Any chance of adding a "how to level" area to this guide. I want to do this build but am not seasoned enough to know where to put points/what skills to use as I level up. Thanks!

Hey, sorry for the really slow reply, an how to level section would be a bit hard to make as i always make this build a bit later in league, i could make a skill tree section though to help some of you out a bit, and what skill to level with would probably work best with lacerate instead of puncture.
I've been playing a lacerate version of this build for 3 leagues now. As far as leveling, I prefer to grab all the physical damage nodes at the start, head to all the block nodes for shield, avoid bleed until you have block in place. Somewhere around act 3, respec out of damage nodes to life and armor on the right, add bleed and have a ball. I found jewels with +1 to block with shield help, and bleed duration helps too. You can make it to Lvl 90 easily, when it comes time to upgrade, first get awakened gems, then surrender shield. I'm also testing a bow with caustic arrow as league starts, had been using perforate in sand stance, but its squishy til block gets up there. The bleed is the majority of your damage, cluster jewels with physical damage over time are the best.
Thanks for your great guide, I am trying it in SSF and I am having a blast.

However, I was curious if the bow mods at the deadly draw cluster work with melee puncture. And in fact, all of the modifiers formulated like "% increased damage over time with bow skills" do! (Deadly draw was always interesting because of the faster tick rate of bleeds). I am not sure if you are informed about that interaction.

Kind regards!
Last edited by justadream on Jun 7, 2020, 3:47:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info