0.9.8d Patch Notes

Version 0.9.8d
  • Global chat in the Default league is now segregated so that there is a separate chat per difficulty level. The Maelstrom of Chaos is included in Merciless difficulty.
  • Fixed a problem where Kiwi Pets could not be summoned or dismissed outside of town. They are now visible in the microtransaction stash anywhere.
  • Fixed several problems with the display and storage of Account Status messages.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2012, 3:02:36 AM
Keep it up, boss! :- )
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
awww, now we all have to move to the default league to do trading :(
"
Orbi wrote:
awww, now we all have to move to the default league to do trading :(

This was done because at peak times, we're now pushing 2000 players on the realm! A better solution is coming.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
can't wait to get home monday and catch up on all of this and get my shiny kiwi
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Keep it up guys :)
Thanks MCGusto For giving me beta key !
Trade channel or something for trading, needs to be implemented. Global was very good for trading, but I understand why you had to do this.
Waiting for information about 0.9.9! Good job!
Hoping for a real patch soon that addresses real problems!

Desync should be #1 on GGG's list of problems - that is the only bug/problem that's a real game breaker right now.
All patch notes are good notes.
Vengeance of the Fallen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info